36

-Mina! How nice to see you!- Nayeon exclaimed.

-Really?- Mina asked surprised.

-No. What are you doing here?

-Oh. Jeongyeon invited me.

-Ah... Jeongyeon. Yes... I'm sorry but you can't come in.

-I should have expected it.

-No, I'm kidding, I'm not sorry.- she said and then closed the door in her face.

-Nay, weren't you a bit too... Nothing. You did very well.

-That look scares me.- Dahyun whispered.

-Girls, I'm going to call Jeongyeon.- Nayeon said.

-At least wait for her to come back...- Dahyun said.

***

-Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! You answer!- Jeongyeon shouted, giving the phone to Tzuyu.

-Didn't you say that she knew you were just friends?- she asked with a grin. -Hello, Jeongyeon is not reachable at the moment.

-Tzuyu pass her to me if you don't want me to burn the silicone in your ass.

-Nayeon wants to talk to you.

Jeongyeon swallowed. -Love...

-Love your sister! Why did you invite her? And you didn't even tell me! Why do you make decisions yourself, ah?

-Because I knew you wouldn't want her.

-Wow... Well done! Intuitive!

-Come on, don't do that... She was alone...

-Ah! She was alone! So why don't you go and keep her company since you're alone too?

-But I am not-

-From today you are single.

-No, no, no, no! Let's talk about it!

-Be sure to come back within five minutes.

She hung up.

-See what happens if you don't get a move on with f*cking her?- asked the Latina.

-Tzuyu, move. We have to be home in five minutes.

-No! You have to be home within five minutes.

***

Then it turned out that it was all part of Nayeon's coma. The end. Jokes aside, let's continue.

Two years later

-How did you think of calling one Chaeyoung and one Chaeryeong?- asked Tzuyu.

-Aunt Nayeon! Will you braid me too afterwards?- Tzuyu and Sana's little daughter asked while she looked at her little cousin Chaeyoung.

-Of course honey. Do you want bows in your hair too?

-I wonder how Jeongyeon is doing now that she's with Mina.

-Don't even mention them to me!- Nayeon exclaimed. -We have to go to court on Saturday. The girls will go with her on Friday.

-So Friday is girls' night?

-Tzu, don't start. If by girls' night you mean you and Sana making out while I'm alone, no.

-You decided to let her go with someone else.

-She could have refused!

Tzuyu shook her head. -But it's her job!

-But I don't like it if she goes with Mina somewhere and I can only attend her court case on Saturday while she stays with her for the rest of the week. And then... Why does she have to go to have lunch with her parents on Friday? Can't she go home and see her mother another day?