26

At work, however, Nayeon didn't focus at all.

-Do you want to have a coffee? Did something happen?- Minhyuk asked.

-No, nothing serious. Only Jeongyeon has a fever.

-Are you like this because of the fever?

-Usually she is always strong but today she couldn't even sit. It's strange to see her like this.

-Do you want to take a day off?

-But I already took the twenty-third.

-It doesn't matter, really. I don't need help today.

-Are you sure?

-Convinced. Go, I know she needs you.

-Thank you Minhyuk, really.

Minhyuk watched her grab her bag and run out. -I've lost her forever.- he said, watching her disappear like lightning.

The girl rushed to the pharmacy to buy tachipirin and other medicines. She went home and told her father that he could leave. She stayed in the living room with Chaeyoung all morning to let Jeongyeon rest. When the sick girl got up to go to the bathroom, Nayeon immediately put Chaeyoung in the pram and rushed to her.

-Do you need a hand?

-Nayeon? How long did I sleep?

The girl smiled. -I took a day off. Now go to the bathroom, then check your temperature and take your medicine. Yes?

-All right.

Having Nayeon taking care of her... She couldn't ask for anything better. Suddenly her headache seemed to be going away and she felt an innate strength that would even allow her to do a somersault in the air. She left the bathroom after washing her hands and went into the bedroom, lying down in bed. Nayeon brought her a thermometer and placed it under her armpit, monitoring every single second that passed. Jeongyeon closed her eyes and imagined the girl in a nurse's outfit. Just the thought of it made her aroused, made her feel a tingling sensation in her belly, she suddenly felt warm and something began to grow in her pants. Not in that moment. Who knows what Nayeon would have thought of her when he discovered, for the second time, that she hadn't actually had any operations but had been born with a penis.

-Look how red you are! You must be at least thirty-eight.

Jeongyeon tried to calm down, thinking about the least exciting things possible: she thought about her sister Jihyo, her grandmother, her parents, her little Chaeyoung but, every time, only two things appeared in her mind: Nayeon's tits sticking out of a white coat.

She opened her eyes. -I need to go to the toilet.

-Wait just a minute.- The girl waited impatiently for the result of the thermometer. When Nayeon took it, she didn't listen and ran to the bathroom. Nayeon suspected that she had a virus that also led to stomach problems. She saw the temperature and raised an eyebrow. -Only thirty-seven and a half? I thought more.- She got up and, having washed her hands in the kitchen sink, went to check on Chaeyoung, who hadn't made a move and had remained in the playpen playing with the puppets. -Butterfly? Do you like it?- she asked, referring to the lei toy that she had bought for her to stimulate the growth of her teeth. She stayed a while playing with Chaeyoung, then Jeongyeon left the bathroom and went back to bed. Nayeon decided to tell her about her decision. -Hey how's it going?

-Well. Now that you're here.

-Since you're sick and Chae is too young, I thought I'd let her stay with my parents until you get well, if that's okay with you.

-Oh... Yes.- It was too good to last long. -When are you leaving?

Nayeon raised an eyebrow. -My father comes to pick her up at three. I'm not leaving, I'm not leaving you alone.- That brought a beautiful smile to Jeongyeon's face. -I would be a heartless woman if I did.

-You would be a great mother.

-But Chae will have her grandparents, you would be alone, you would have no one. Now get the tachipirina while I go pack Chae's bag.

***

Jeongyeon had spent the whole day resting, even skipping lunch. Nayeon hoped she would at least wake up to eat dinner. The tallest girl's phone rang and the girl answered only because it was a name she was familiar with.

-Jeong, sorry I didn't call you earlier. How are you? Do you need medicine? Something? I can go get them for you.- said the worried voice on the other end.

-Mina, I'm Nayeon.

-Oh... Nayeon.- the other said disappointed.

-We don't need anything, I've already taken everything, I'll take care of Jeongyeon.- she said, getting up, deciding to go to the living room so as not to disturb the sleeping girl.

-What ways... I was just worried about a friend.

-Friend, huh? When you ruined my daughter's six months and put your hands on her I didn't feel like you wanted to be friends with her.

-What I want to be is not yet reality.

-Yet? Let's hear, you really think you have a chance with Jeongyeon.

No, Mina knew it very well. She would never have a chance with Jeongyeon. If before she didn't look at her, since she met Nayeon she was totally invisible to her. She had tried over and over again, but Jeongyeon only had eyes for her partner.

-You don't know the chemistry between Jeongyeon and me when we're alone.

-Well, try to put this chemistry aside because very soon Jeongyeon will be back with me.

Mina let out a laugh, it was a nervous laugh but the other interpreted it as a sign of mockery. -And does Jeong know about this?

-She doesn't know, but she hopes so. Instead she never hoped to be with you. Get over it. Stop bothering a taken woman and think of someone else. You're young, don't ruin your life for someone who doesn't even look at you.

-Have a nice day, Nayeon.

-Likewise.

Mina hung up and Nayeon went to put the phone on the bedside table. Later Jeongyeon finally woke up and the girl made her dinner.

I forget to update