31

-You know... Tzuyu and I were talking about this for the last few weeks.

-Don't put me in the middle of your strange thoughts!- the Latina complained.

-And you seem to show all the signs: you're always tired, you have sudden cravings, sometimes you feel nauseous.

-She must be hungry.- Momo stated. -It happens often to me.

-So either it's menopause or you're pregnant.- Tzuyu finished.

-Jeong? Is everything okay?- Sana asked seeing her friend paler than usual.

-No, she's not well! Jeongyeon! Say something!- Momo shouted worriedly.

-Bring her some water!- Nayeon shouted furiously.

-She's definitely pregnant.- Tzuyu whispered to Momo, while her girlfriend had already run into the kitchen.

Jeongyeon picked up the glass and drank it in one sip. She then sat on the couch next to Nayeon and put her hands on her face.

-Nayeon, swear to me that between you and Minhyuk-

-Still with this story!? Who did you take me for!? I would never lie to you about something like that. Here, perhaps, I should've the one to worry that suddenly you know who gets pregnant.

Jeongyeon frowned. -I have never cheated on you and never even remotely thought of doing so, not even in our darkest period.

-Thank you, you were spending your time crying.- Tzuyu said, not so much to mock her friend, but to make Nayeon understand that she was exaggerating with her accusations.

-Nay...- Sana stood in front of her and put a hand on her knee. -I know it's all so sudden because you woke up a few months ago and everything has changed, but would you feel ready for this baby? Me, Tzu and Momo chan will be here to give you a hand in any case and we will support you in any decision you make.

Nayeon touched her belly with Chaeyoung still in her arms, then looked at Jeongyeon.

-I'm sorry.- the girl said simply, getting up to go who knows where.

Tzuyu frowned and pushed Jeongyeon back onto the couch. -If you leave I'll rip your balls off.- she whispered in her ear.

-Tzuyu, let her go.- Nayeon said.

The Latina stood up annoyed and Jeongyeon snorted. -I didn't want to leave, I just needed to smoke and relax. Nayeon, I'm sorry... Before the coma, maybe you didn't take the pill. It's all my fault. I had to be more careful. Forgive me.

-No, children are made in twos.- Nayeon told her, putting a hand on her shoulder.

-Look what Momo's parents have done, yet they don't complain.- Tzuyu commented.

-Yeah!- exclaimed the Japanese girl. -Wait... What do you mean?

-Ugry!

-Tell me who taught this word to my daughter!?- Nayeon exclaimed angrily.

-Okay... Now your aunt will take you and we'll leave these two alone.- the Latina said taking Chaeyoung in her arms. -Honey, now there's a new word. Memorize it well...

-I suspected it... Because of the mushroom soup. Remember?

-Ah yes... I didn't think about it before because... I didn't know about you.

-Do you want to take the test?

-Of course! I want to know if Chae is having a little brother or sister. But you... Do you feel like having a baby now?

-Are you kidding? Having kids with you is the best thing that could happen to me. I hope with all my heart that you are pregnant.

-Then let's go take the test tomorrow.

-Perfect, I tell Mina that I won't go to work.

Nayeon cupped Jeongyeon's cheeks in her hands and kissed her passionately, while the other kissed her back, causing her to fall backwards onto the couch.

-Not on my couch!

Nayeon stood up. -Tzuyu! Were you spying on us!?

-Chae will be fine with a little sibling, you don't need to keep procreating.

-Actually we don't...

Both Nayeon and Jeongyeon were blushing and no longer looked at each other's faces.

***

-Thank you Sana for accompanying me.

-Are you kidding? But why didn't you want Jeong to accompany you?- the Japanese girl asked confused.

-Because, if I'm pregnant, I want to surprise her. Momo told me that she has always wanted to have at least three children and I'm okay with it.

They waited a little longer, then Nayeon's name was called and the two received their results.

-How are you feeling?- Sana asked upon returning home.

-I don't know how I should feel...- Nayeon said shrugging.

-You'll see that everything will be fine. If it's not this time, then it'll be next.

-But Jeong would be so devastated by news like that.

-Don't worry, if there's one thing that makes her happy it's her family. Just having you and Chae around will make her feel good.

Sana pulled over and Nayeon got out, after greeting her "sister-in-law", as they jokingly called themselves, affectionately. She opened the front door and was surprised to see Jeongyeon already there.

-Then?

-So...- Nayeon closed the door behind her. -Nothing...

Jeongyeon looked down, then stood up and went to hug her partner. -How do you feel?

-I don't know... But the thought of having you and Chae makes me feel good.

-Me too. And then... It doesn't mean we can't have children anymore. We can try again.- she said, shrugging.

Nayeon blushed and laughed nervously. -I'm going to feed Chae.

"And this would be your winning move?" Tzuyu's judgmental voice appeared in her head. Jeongyeon frowned and shook her head.

-Bye tiger.

Jeongyeon turned and saw that the Latina was indeed there. That's right, she had gone to the bathroom. And, of course, she hadn't missed anything.

-At least I had the courage to propose to my partner to have a child.- Jeongyeon retorted.

Tzuyu frowned and walked out.