32

-Ugry! Ma a! Ugry! Ma a! Ugry!

-I have to stay calm. I have to stay calm. Tzuyu is my friend... I have to stay calm.

Little Chaeyoung now did nothing but repeat the usual two words. Needless to say, Aunt Tzuyu was proud of her niece.

-Did your parents like me?- Nayeon asked while they were waiting in the car for Mr and Mrs Yoo.

-Sure, who doesn't like you?

-Well yes, true. And... Where will they stay?

-At our home. What questions, love?

-And... They are the types who meddle or...

-Mh... Let's say we won't have much time for ourselves but we haven't had that for months now, right?

Nayeon nodded. She wondered what Jeongyeon's parents were like. They were certainly proud of their daughter's work and perhaps did not consider Nayeon at her level. She straightened her jeans, although it was more of an instinctive gesture, since there were no creases.

-It will all be fine. My father considers you a daughter and my mother loves you. Then there's Jihyo.

Nayeon suddenly felt relieved. -Is she coming today too?

-Yes, but she will stay at Momo's. Oh and... She and Sana are exes, like Dahyun and Sana.

-I think I remember something like that.

Jeongyeon smiled. -Good.- Her smile grew even more. -Here they are!- The girl got out of the car and ran towards a couple of gentlemen.

Nayeon looked at Chaeyoung in the high chair, then got off too.

-Nayeon, darling!- Mrs. Yoo exclaimed. -How are you?

-Good, ma'am. What about you?

-Now that I see you much better.

-Nayeon, how's your memory going?- Jeongyeon's father asked.

-Good, sir. Sometimes I seem to remember some things.

-She remembers our first date.- Jeongyeon said excitedly putting her arm around Nayeon's shoulders.

Mr and Mrs Yoo looked at each other.

-And your boss? Your ex? How is he?- Jeongyeon's mother asked.

-Good like always.

-Does he always have his company?- Mr. Yoo inquired.

-Yes.

-And how is that angel Mina? That girl is a sweetheart.

Mr. Yoo shook his head at his wife's words. -Dear, why don't we go say hello to Chaeyoung.

Nayeon sighed. -Maybe your mother likes Mina more?

-Maybe she was just trying to figure out if we're back together.

-Mh. I hope so.

-Jeong! Nay!

A very familiar voice for both of them. Nayeon smiled.

-Jihyo! How long!

-I should say it! How is it going? Jeong tells me all about you every day.

-Everything okay. Suddenly everything goes swimmingly.

-Oh how many gifts I brought for Chae. I have to spoil her. Ah and Jeong, I have a gift for you too. Will you come with me for a moment?

-But it's not Christmas yet.