O3

After being seventy-two hours for observation, Dr. Smith allowed Nayeon to go home. The girl actually would have preferred to stay in hospital. Jeongyeon had decided to give her some time, as Tzuyu had suggested after talking to her best friend. They found themselves in front of the house she shared with Jeongyeon. Nayeon looked at her father.

-Do I have to?

-Darling, don't you want to see your daughter?- Jieun asked her.

-Yes but... Aren't you coming?- she ​​asked hopefully.

-It's better not. We'll come and visit you when you're settled.- Jieun told her. -Come on Nay, they're waiting for you.

The girl hugged her parents and then watched them disappear into their car. Although she wanted to escape, she didn't know where to go. She gathered courage and opened the front door.

-Chae! Have you heard? Mom is back.- Jeongyeon exclaimed, getting up from the sofa with the little girl in her arms. -Hi.- she said smiling at her, feeling a little uncomfortable.

Nayeon ignored her and focused on the little girl. -Can I?

-Of course, she is your daughter. She was looking for you these days. You know... To eat. I tried giving her a bottle but she won't hear of it.

-Oh sure... I should feed her.- she said heading towards the sofa. She then looked at Jeongyeon.

-Oh... Sure.- the girl said, turning so that Nayeon could feel comfortable breastfeeding. -So... You don't remember me, huh?

-I have a completely distorted memory of you. In my reality you are my boss and simply the person I hate most in the world.

Jeongyeon clenched her fists. -But it is not so.

-I know but, believe me, as much as I want to, it's difficult for me.

-Yes, I see. You know... What I hate most is that you are convinced you are with your ex. Tell me... Do you have feelings for him?

Nayeon looked down as she watched her baby drink milk. -I don't know.

-Okay.- Jeongyeon said going towards the kitchen, because she didn't want to be seen while she was crying.

However, Nayeon heard sobs and wasn't sure how to handle the situation. She also felt completely uncomfortable. She wanted to pretend that nothing had happened, that she loved Jeongyeon, that she wanted to try, but she simply couldn't. Her memory of her, however false, was blocking her.

Little Chaeyoung opened her eyes and Nayeon finally got a good look at her. -She has beautiful eyes...

She waited for Chaeyoung to fall asleep and then went to explore the rest of the house, finally finding their room. She placed her in the crib and walked towards the kitchen, where Jeongyeon was drinking hot tea.

-So... What should we do?- Jeongyeon asked. -You want me to go?

-No, not that.- Nayeon replied, sitting down in front of her. -It's your house, Chaeyoung is your daughter...

-I'm your partner.

-Yeah... We'll find a solution.

-Do you promise me?- Jeongyeon asked looking into her eyes.

Nayeon couldn't promise it because she knew she would pretend but she decided to lie. -I promise.

That sentence gave Jeongyeon some hope, and she smiled. -What do you want to do?

-You know, I'm a little tired but I feel like I slept too much between the coma and the hospital.

-Yes...

-Tzuyu told me about what you did for me. I'm referring to... Down there.

-Oh... Yes. If it makes you uncomfortable-

-No, I just wanted to tell you that I think it's cute. No one ever did something like this for me.

-Because no one loves you like me.- Silence fell again. They both felt the discomfort looming over them. -I'm sorry, I shouldn't talk too much. Do you want to eat something? Shall I order a pizza?

-Yes, I'm hungry...

-I imagine. You're already so thin, when I saw you on the floor completely white it made me feel shocked. Eat more.

-I fainted?

-Yes, you had just finished showering. You had put on your pajamas and were coming into your room when I heard a noise. It was terrible.

Tears in her eyes from the terrible memory. Nayeon understood that that girl had a heart, but she didn't remember being with her, dhe didn't remember loving her and she couldn't force her heart.

-Now I'm here.

-Now you're here but you don't want to. You would like to be with Minhyuk.

Nayeon looked down. -Tzuyu told me that I preferred you to him. There must be a reason, now I have to find out.

Jeongyeon took out her cell phone and ordered two pizzas. The two waited in silence and then also had lunch in silence. No one knew what to say or whether to speak. Nayeon got up to go take a shower and Jeongyeon let her go, running to check on Chaeyoung. When Nayeon entered the room and she saw Jeongyeon she felt a little annoyed but then she remembered that she had definitely seen her before with a towel on, and probably without it too.

-I'm going out now.- Jeongyeon said, immediately understanding her partner.

Nayeon locked herself inside and put on something comfortable. She then checked on Chaeyoung and went out again. She decided to spend the day watching television, at least dhe would avoid the embarrassment. Jeongyeon worked on the computer all day. Each had dinner on their own, then it was time to go to sleep. Nayeon sat on the bed watching Chaeyoung sleep blissfully. Blessed is she without problems. Jeongyeon arrived after five minutes. She had glasses that made her even more attractive. Nayeon couldn't deny that the girl was truly beautiful and she complimented her past self on her liking. Jeongyeon sat down next to her.

-What a day... I had to catch up on last week's work.

Nayeon looked first at her legs under the sheet and then at Jengyeon's. -I'm sorry to ask you this but...

-Oh... Sure.

-Really, I'm sorry.

-No, I understand.

Nayeon felt terribly guilty for kicking Jeongyeon out of her bed. The other one was sad but she pretended not to be because she knew how much trouble she would cause Nayeon. So they both fell asleep with heavy hearts, absorbed in a thousand thoughts, feelings of guilt, mixed with anger for one and immense sadness for the other.

Imagine having Jeongyeon and thinking about being with someone else (with all due respect to that deity Lee Minhyuk from BTOB)