22

-Mina?- asked Jeongyeon, who hadn't noticed her presence as she locked the car.

-Jeongyeon, why are you lying now?

-Mina, you're clearly not yourself, I'll take you home.

-Stay and sleep with me.- the girl asked her, hugging her tightly.

Nayeon shook her head and went to her room. She didn't understand why she was still there either. It was clear that Jeongyeon was interested in Mina.

-Please, Mina, you're putting me in a difficult position.- Jeongyeon whispered to her.

-Jeong... You're stupid. There are people who would pay to be in your place.

-Come on, let's go, I'll take you back.

The other burst into tears. -Stop pretending you're not suffering because of that witch.- Nayeon, in her room, wrinkled her nose. -Why are you still here? Jeong, how long has it been since you touched a woman? That a woman doesn't touch you? Tonight you have the chance to be with me. I'm young, sexy, I take care of you... What's stopping you?

Nayeon stood up to spy on the two and hear better. She watched from the small space left by her ajar door.

-Mina, I don't know if it's just the alcohol or you really think so...

-It's just the alcohol, don't pay attention to it.- the other replied. -I know very well that you never told me to meet up after your daughter's party, you're not like that...- said the other. -But I... I just want to help you... You're no longer the same at work. You miss love, intimacy with a woman... And I can help you.- she said, slowly caressing Jeongyeon's breasts.

Nayeon opened the door pretending to have come out by accident. -Mina, Tzuyu is coming to get you. Please, if you have to do these things, not in my house where our daughter is too. I don't find it respectful.

Meanwhile, Tzuyu had to get dressed to go get Mina from Nayeon's house. -Now I'm a taxi driver too...- she commented on the street.

Arriving at Nayeon and Jeongyeon's house, she took Mina away and began scolding her for the absurd scene she had made, leaving a desperate Jeongyeon on the sofa and a Nayeon standing motionless.

-It's not at all how I planned Chaeyoung's sixth month.- Jeongyeon said. -Everything... Is going badly.

Nayeon turned to her. -I would never have called Minhyuk if you hadn't invited Mina.

-I told you: she's just a friend of mine. Tonight I don't know what's come over her, she doesn't usually behave like this.

-But maybe... She's right.- Jeongyeon looked up from the floor and looked at the older girl. -You can't continue to suffer. You're a human being, you need love and... All those other things she said.

-I like to give and receive love. I would only receive it from her. And I don't go to bed with the first one who comes by just to satisfy a whim, I'm not made like that, you should know...-
She stopped when she realized that Nayeon couldn't remember her character.

-Let's try not to create any more problems for ourselves. I will no longer mention Minhyuk in front of you and you Mina in front of me.

-It's fine. Do I sleep here or...

-You can come if you like. I'm not a b*tch like everyone thinks.- she said walking towards the room.

-I never thought so.

Nayeon smiled as she walked towards the bed.

-I'll put on my pajamas and come. Good night.

-Night.