Chapter 31

"LOUIS!!!!" I yelled. I jumped into his arms as soon as he set his bags down on the floor. "I missed you." I whispered. 

"I missed you more." He said back. Then he pulled away and gave me a sweet kiss.

"Okay, that's enough." David and Daniel interrupted.

"Guys, you're so lame."

"And you're gross. Louis, nice to finally meet you in person." David held his hand out. Louis shook their hands and said the same back. Then he met my in-laws and gave them hugs. They're such sweethearts.

"Alright, time for you to leave, Louis." Anna interrupted.

"What?" I asked.

"Yep. It's family time today and tomorrow. You'll see him at your wedding tomorrow. Say goodbye." Jackson said. He was still standing outside of the door.

"Fine." I gave Louis another long kiss and then a big hug.

"I'll miss you."

"Same. I love you."

"I love you more." He kissed me again and then they left to go to the hotel.

"You guys suck." I went to my room and closed the door.

--- Wedding Day ---

"Anna, can you help me with these shoes, please?"

"Yeah man." She tied them up and then tucked the laces inside. "The white converse were such a good idea."

"Right? Thanks to Brian for that." I smiled. I finished my makeup in the mirror and Holly finished curling my hair. I put on my dress and looked in the floor length mirror.

 I put on my dress and looked in the floor length mirror

"Wow. You look absolutely beautiful." Anna said.

"Yeah." Holly agreed. My mom came in and started crying.

"Oh honey, you look gorgeous." She said. I smiled and gave her a quick hug.

Then my dad walked in. He was speechless.

"Sweetie. You are beautiful. Louis is a lucky guy." Tears came to my eyes.

"Thanks, dad." 

"Alright, time to go!" Anna collected herself.

My bridesmaids were sitting on the front row, instead of walking down the aisle. I wanted it to be just me. And not make them walk.

"Ready, sweetie?"

"Ready." I hugged my dad. Then I hooked my arm in his and the doors opened. I heard some music going and everyone stood up, but all I could see was Louis. He was looking so handsome, and he couldn't keep his eyes off of me.

 He was looking so handsome, and he couldn't keep his eyes off of me