Chapter 21

Our moms stayed for a few days and got to know the boys a little bit better. Once mom accepted Louis, she was in love with him. Already asking me when the wedding would be. Just like what I'd be doing if I were in her shoes. Melinda also fell in love with Jackson, so Anna was ecstatic. The moms left yesterday, and now we're filming. After I fainted, I got the rest I needed and got cleared to continue filming. Today is my first day back and I'm so excited!

"Brian, I'm ready for the scene. Is this outfit okay?" He looked over at me. Today we were shooting the scenes where Lily reveals herself to the world. I was wearing a blue flower dress with a white t-shirt under it. I had some Chuck Taylors on and the necklace that Jack gave Lily.

"It looks perfect, Y/N. Just what I was imagining. Okay everyone, in positions!"

--Louis POV--

As I was watching Y/N do her scenes, she was radiating happiness and joy. How was I so lucky to find someone like her? When we were taking 5, Millie called me.

"Hey sis. What's up?"

"Hey Lou! We just miss you a lot over here. How is filming going?"

"It's really good! I've been enjoying it a lot."

"How is Y/N?" She asked. I had told them about Y/N the first day I met her. How I knew that one day she would be mine, and that I was going to marry her. When they found out that we were officially dating, they freaked out. They're planning on coming to visit in a couple of months so they can meet her.

"She's good. Amazing. Perfect, even."

"Wow. Someone's in love."

"I'm not. I just love everything about her. Like when she's thinking, she has this little scrunch between her eyes. And she loves animals, and makes sure to never hurt any of them. She's also sensitive, but in the perfect manner. If she sees someone crying, chances are she'll start crying with them. Oh and she loves to hold doors open for people. She also loves to make people happy and laugh. She does that a lot on set, it's one of her specialties. And she loves Jesus. She literally shouts it all the time. She's so committed to everything she does, and puts her everything into it. Oh and when she sleeps, she snores and it's the cutest thing. She loves to be spontaneous and do what makes her happy. She also loves K-pop and K-dramas, so I find her often watching and listening to those, which is adorable. She's insanely loyal to Anna and anyone that matters to her. If you mess with one of them, you mess with Y/N, too. She also has a good eye for clothes, and always looks so cute. I could stare at her forever. Holy crap." I paused.

"What?" Millie asked.

"I think you're right. I might be in love with her."

"I called that one."

"Oh shush. What do I do? What if she doesn't feel that deep of a feeling yet?"

"Just take it slow. Go with what feels right. Don't force anything to happen, just let the relationship take it's toll."

"Okay, that's good advice. Why are you so smart? You've never even dated anyone."

"Ouch, that hurt. I've dated before!"

"Yeah, in second grade. That doesn't count."

"Whatever, just take my advice anyway."

"Fine. Thanks Mills, I love you."

"Love you too, Lou. We'll call later. Have a good day!"

"You, too. Bye." I hung up the phone. I sat in my seat and watched Y/N get ready to film the next scene. She was smiling a grand old smile, and looked like someone had just told her the greatest news in the world.