Chapter 16

"Church time church time!" I yelled. I knocked on the boys door loudly until Louis came to the door.

"Woah, Y/N. You are wayyyy too excited for this."

"I'm just so excited to show you my favorite thing!! You know I LOVE JESUS!" I yelled.

He laughed. "Yes I do know that. I think Jackson is just about ready and I just need my shoes. Come in." I walked in and sat on a kitchen stool. The door opened and Anna walked in.

"They still aren't ready yet?"

"Nope." I laughed.

"Ready!" They came out of their rooms. Louis was wearing a white button down with a bow tie, black dress pants, and his favorite white sneakers. Jackson was wearing a suit jacket with a blue button down, a black tie, black dress pants, and some nicer shoes. I smiled and we walked out the door. The boys put sunglasses on and then we walked down the street to church.

"Here we go!!" I squealed as we walked into the building. "I'm so excited!"

:)

"Jack, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Just appreciating what's in front of me." Louis smiled at me and pushed my hair out of my face.

"You're so weird, bro."

"Did you just bro me?"

"Yes, in fact. I definitely did just bro you."

"Man. I can't believe I've been bro-zoned."

"And you'll stay there." I laughed. He started tickling me and I screamed.

"JACK! LILY! Time for dinner!" Paul yelled from downstairs.

"COMING!" We yelled at the same time.

"You're lucky that we're just friends, because my dad would never let you up here if we weren't."

"Yeah, true. Just friends." He mumbled.

"And cut!" Brian yelled. "Great shot guys! Let's take 20 and meet back here to film some more beginning scenes. Oh and Y/N, later this week we'll be going to the studio to record your voice-overs and songs."

"Got it!" I yelled back. I grabbed Anna and we went back to my trailer. I laid on the bed and drank some water.

"Knock knock!" Jackson said as he came into the room. "Hey hun." He went over and kissed Anna.

"What's up Jackie." I said laughing.

"Not much. Louis wants you in his trailer. Something about needing to kiss you ASAP?" Jackson said smirking.

"Aight. But no doing anything on my couch, got it?"

"Got it." They said in unison. I went outside and knocked on his trailer door. He opened it and immediately pulled me inside.

"You have no idea how hard it was not to start kissing you when we were on that bed, earlier." And he smashed his lips onto mine. I was still getting used to kissing, but it was getting more normal. We had to do it a few times this morning in scenes, but otherwise we haven't had much time to ourselves. He gave me a kiss this morning but that was it.

"I almost couldn't control myself." I said in between kisses.

"And you look so pretty in that outfit. Gosh, you're killing me here Y/N." I was just about to say something but he put his pointer finger on my mouth. "No more talking." And his lips were on mine again. He kissed me gently while wrapping his arms around my waist. I wrapped mine around his shoulders and played with his hair. After a couple of minutes, we pulled away. I sat on his couch and he laid his head in my lap. Then we just talked about random things.

"Time to get back to set!" Someone pounded on the door. He sat up and gave me another sweet kiss.

"You're amazing, love."

"Thanks, Lou."

"Date tonight?"

"Let's do it." He gave me one last lingering kiss and pulled me up. We stood up and looked in the mirror. My hair was a little disheveled, but the most noticeable thing was how swollen and pink my lips were. Who knew a few kisses could make this happen?

"Oh dang." I looked at Louis to see his looking the same.

"Crap. What are we gonna do?"

"Don't worry, the makeup ladies will work their magic. They're insanely talented. But we should head out now so that we have enough time." I nodded. I walked out of his trailer and back into mine.

"Woah." Anna and Jackson said at the same time.

"You guys definitely did some kissing." I blushed.

"Shut up. We have to get to makeup to fix this. NOW!" I said. We hurried over to set and into the makeup trailer.

"Hey girls. We need help." Anna said. I sat on the chair and the ladies got to work. They started with ice on my lips, and got the lipstick ready. Suddenly the door opened and Louis and Jackson walked in.

"Umm. We need the same help." Jackson said.

"Sit." One of them said. He sat in the chair next to me and got ice on his lips, too.

"I know how these teenage hormones are, but please don't kiss too much during filming days unless instructed to do so. Nights after are fine, but during the day it's easier if we don't have to take this time. Sound okay?" The oldest one said. We both nodded. My lips finally went down and they reapplied my makeup. I walked back to set before Louis and we did one of my scenes. Once the day was done, we all got back to the apartment building and went into me and Anna's house. I sat on the couch and Louis came to sit with me. I scrolled through my TikTok and we watched some together.

"Did you like church yesterday?" I asked.

"Yeah, it was cool. I'm not very religious so it was kinda weird, but interesting. I'd love to keep going with you."

"That would be great." I smiled and leaned up to give him a small kiss.

A knock then sounded on our front door. Anna got up and answered it.

"What are you doing here?" She asked angrily. Jackson went up behind her.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm here for Y/N." He walked in unwanted. I stood up and pulled Louis with me.

"Why are you here? No one wants you here."

"I'm here to bring you back home. Where you belong."

"I'm sorry, what authority do you have here?" Louis asked.

"Y/N is needed back home. I need her."

"And who are you?"

"I'm Dylan. Her boyfriend."