Chapter 22

"Goooood morning Vietnam!" Anna yells from the kitchen. I stretch and sit up. The sun was shining through the windows and I could hear cars on the street. Putting a hoodie and sweats on, I went into the kitchen.

"Anna, I don't know if you know this but we're actually in California." 

"Oh I know."

"Okay good." I smiled. Our front door opened and the boys walked in. They were wearing dress suits with ties and they looked very dashing.

"Good morning boyfriend." Anna said.

"Hey girlfriend." Jackson gave her a sweet kiss and then sat down on a stool.

"What's up bro."

"Not much bro." I fist pumped Louis and then got some breakfast.

"Ha ha you guys are so funny."

"Yeah and you guys are so disgusting."

Eating cereal, I pulled my phone out to see a text from my brother Hunter.

Hunter
Yo sis
How do I tell a girl I like her

Me
YOU LIKE A GIRL??
I NEVER THOUGHT THIS DAY WOULD COME

Hunter
Yeah yeah
Back to the question plz

Me
Fine
Just say, hey I like you
Now let's makeout

Hunter
Like that's ever worked out

Me
Worked for me w/ Louis

Hunter
Oh yeah, I heard you have a bf now

Me
Yup
He's a dream

Hunter
Good
Gtg, bye

Me
Byeeee

"Hunter is so weird."

"What did he want?"

"He asked how to tell a girl that he likes her. He's 15."

"Boy's got game."

"Who's Hunter?" Jackson asked.

"My little brother who's insanely annoying."

"I have one of those." He said. 

"Yeah, they're not super fun."

"I'm going to change." Anna said.

"Me too." I went into my room when I heard someone yell for me.

"What?" I yelled back.

"Come look at this!"

I went into the kitchen and Louis gave me his phone. On it was an article from E-news.

BREAKING NEWS! LOUIS PARTRIDGE HAS A GIRLFRIEND?

Readers, we've been receiving intel about the upcoming young star, Louis Partridge. Partridge is currently working on a new show where the main actress is unknown to the world. We finally found their filming location and have seen him with a few different girls. Which one is the new actress, and which one is his new girlfriend? And inside source told us that he goes off set with one girl a lot and they always are in each others trailers.

What do you think, readers? Let us know down below.

"Are you freaking kidding me?"

"I'm kind of surprised it only took them this long, though. It has been almost 2 months."