Chapter 27

When we got to the pool, Louis and Jackson were there splashing each other and giggling.

"Hey!" Anna yelled. They looked over and both of their jaws dropped. Louis swam over to me and smiled.

"You look absolutely gorgeous. Stunning." 

I blushed. "Thanks, Lou. I like it when you don't wear a shirt."

"I'm aware." He laughed.

Jackson gestured for Anna to swim over to him, so she got in the water and slowly swam to him. He grabbed her once she was close enough and pulled her onto his lap. Then they started kissing. Of course.

I slowly got into the hot tub because I was cold. The warm water invited me in and I sunk low onto the seat in the water. I closed my eyes and let the water soak into my body. Then I suddenly felt something on my knee. I hit it and opened my eyes. I saw Louis sitting next to me holding his hand.

"Oh Lou! I'm so sorry! I didn't realize it was you!"

"It's okay. I shouldn't have snuck up on you like that."

"Here, let me kiss it better."

I grabbed his hand and brought it closer to me. I found the spot I hit and kissed it gently.

"Better?"

"Definitely." He smiled at me. Then moved closer to me and gave me a super quick kiss. 

Then we sat next to each other and enjoyed the warm water.

"Pool is closing, kids." A worker came in and told us.

"Let's go, ya'll." I said. Me and Louis got out of the hot tub and then went to grab towels. Anna and Jackson did the same, and we went to our rooms. 

After changing out of our swim gear, we all got into jammies and came into our room. Me and Louis on my bed, and Anna and Jackson on her bed. We decided to watch Pitch Perfect. Such a good movie!

---The next day---

"Who's ready for the premiere today?" Anna yelled. She jumped on my bed and attacked me.

"Girl, it's 7 am." 

"I know, I'm just so excited! Aren't you?"

"Yeah, but I'm also trying to save my energy."

"Oh. Makes sense. Do you know if they're going to make you and Louis public today?"

"Not sure. I'll ask Brian."

Me
Hey, what's the plan for tonight and me and Louis?

Brian
You'll get a few pictures together as the leads
But not as a couple
We'll publicly announce that in a few days
So it'll mostly be you and the cast all together
We're also going to reveal you as the main character tonight
So be ready!

Me
Sounds good
Thanks B!

"So we're announcing me and Louis as a couple in a few days. And tonight they're announcing me as the lead of the show. Our lives are about to change, Anna. Can you believe it?"

"Girl, I cannot."

We hugged and then started getting ready for the day. The makeup and outfit teams were coming over around 1, so we had a few hours until then.

I decided to take a shower. When I was done, I got dressed into some jeans, a crop top, and some sneakers. 

Suddenly a know sounded on the door. "Y/N, open up." Louis said. I went to our conjoined door and found him on the other side.