Chapter 57: Reunion At Last (Volume 2 Finale)

(Flashback to When Kota Suko last saw Team RWBY before the Banishment)
(From Chapter 29: Banishment)

Kota: (Goes back to Super saiyan 2) I'll find them... I'll find them, and I'll bring them back.

Weiss: No Kota! We will find them!

Blake: We have to fight together My Fang!

Kota: NO! I can't let y'all risk you're life for me this time y'all need to go and live for another day!

Yang: (Blake helps her get up) But Kota we can't bear to loose you as well!

Ruby: (Grabs his shirt before falling on her knees) KOTA! PLEASE DONT GO! WE NEED YOU!

Kota: (Gets Ruby up from the ground and hold her tight) Guys it going to be fine. Our enemies are still in that building and our friends are in trouble. Look I made a promise that I would use these powers to protect innocent people and I plan to keep that promise. (Let's Ruby go as all four of them Was besides each other looking at Kota as he needed to say one more thing) Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang... You four were the best things to ever happen to me here at beacon. Y'all took me in when nobody else wanted to, You tried you're best to help me control my powers, you and the others saved me from going to prison by ironwood, Y'all did more than enough to save me from the harshness of this world and I'll be forever grateful for the fact that I have 4 people who ain't my teammates... You're my... (Starts to cry) Y'all are my family. Please allow me to return the favor.

RWBY: Oh Kota... (All four of them then Hugged and kissed him with everything they had while shedding their own tears as well.)

They soon let go of him as he dashed as fast as he could to Pyhrra and Jaune.

Ruby: (In tears) You better be back kota!

(Flashback ends)

The flashback ends as things go white. We see where Kota was chained up. We see that his eyes looked dead but still breathing but very slowly. His wrists are chained up in crystal as he was on his knees. His amulet was around his neck and was lit dimly. The platform he was on was in the middle of its own space. It was connected by a light stream that was leaded to 2 crystals as it was an incomplete bridge. On the other side was 4 pairs of shoes as we go up to see Team RWBY on the other side with slight tears in their eyes to see Kota Suko in the state he was left in because of Salem. Right now in their heads was that memory of the last time they saw him. Soon they wiped the tears in their eyes and dried up as they need to figure out how to even reach him.

Yang: (Cutting the Silence) So are going to stand here or are we going to rescue him?

Weiss: You shouldn't even had asked that Yang.

Ruby: But how... Is there a way for us to even get to him. I don't want to risk doing a type rope maneuver on the string or Something.

Weiss: And I don't think it's going to be easy to even get over there for you to pedal burst us over there.

Yang: (Does the instant transmission gesture) Or the instant transmission. (Realized what she said) I technique we never been taught properly without the amulets. (Face slaps herself)

Ruby: (Turns to Face the Faunus) Blake? Any ideas?

Blake: (Turns to walk towards her teammates) Hey I'm willing to do anything, As long as we get back into his arms.

Soon a light shined behind her as a board made of crystal appeared on the string slowing forming the bridge.

Ruby: (Noticed the board appearing) Uhh guys was that board always here?