Short Bonus Chapter: Learning The Kamehameha.

While everyone was sleeping for the big plan that Jaune had in mind Ruby was the only one who was still Awake. She was on her bed while looking at her amulet with curious eyes. Many memories came flooding back to her of the times Kota protected them from some threats, Kota using the Kamehameha in the emerald forest, and just recently Kai(Kota) using it from a few days ago. So after a few minutes of thinking She got up from bead and headed to the back porch. She then putted on her amulet and started to Calm her mind as she had her hands in the Pose of Kota's Technique as she said the words.

Ruby: Kamehame... Haaaa (Extends her arms in attempt to fire the Kamehameha)

But Nothing happened which left ruby slightly ticked before she tried again.

Ruby: Kamehameha!?

But still nothing... Which made her angry but without realizing that she threw her amulet with out a thought. She snapped back to reality realizing what she did and attempted to catch it but then saw that Kai who was watching the whole time caught it without her knowing.

Ruby: Oh... Kai.

Kai: I believe you dropped something. (Tosses her back her amulet) I'm guessing couldn't sleep?

Ruby: (Catches her amulet) You... can say that. What are you doing here?

Kai: Same as you but I wasn't trying to attempt to use the Kamehameha.

Ruby: Oh you saw that. Hehehe...

Kai: Hey it's fine Ruby. But like I said it's a very focused technique and it took Kota months to master it.

Ruby: I know I know but... (Puts her amulet back on) When I have this on It feels like that Kota's Always with me... And that he's lending me his strength whenever I'm in danger. And I'm not the only one My whole team feels the same.

Kai: Well it also serves as proof.

Ruby: For what?

Kai: (Leans in to her face) For if he's alive or not.

Ruby: (Excited surprised) WAIT! HES STILL ALIVE!

Kai: Shush! Not so loud. Yes he is as long as those things still intact he's still alive.

Ruby: What do you mean?

Kai: If he's dies those things will be well... Poof! Gone.

Ruby: And if they still exist he's alive... so that means he's out there somewhere... and now That it's the case...

Kai: Ruby?

Ruby: (Grabs him and put him towards her face) I want to make him proud of me. Kai... Teach me the Kamehameha!

Kai(Kota): (to himself) Ruby...

Ruby: (Practically begging) Please...

Kai: (Breathes in and out) Ok I'll teach you... But you've got to promise me...

Ruby: (Interrupts him) Of course I'll use it wisely. Hehehe Let's do it.

Kai: Alright. Head to the fence and wait for my signal.

Ruby: (Starts to head to the fence) Ok why?

Kai: it's so if you do fire it, I'll redirect it so you won't hurt anyone.

Ruby: Ohhhh.

As they we're about to practice they started to shake up but with out them knowing a shadow was seen at the side door who was seeing what was happening.

Ruby: Alright. (Claps her hands) What's the routine?

Kai: Hehehehe can you at least be a little serious?

Ruby: Hehehe (Shakes the back of her head) Ok.

Kai: Ok first close your eyes. (Ruby then does so) Now try to focus your energy By thinking about something.

Ruby was thinking about when she first met her team, Their fight against the nevermore, The first day she met Kota, The day they fought in the vital Tournament, and so many others. And Then Her amulet started to glow brightly as an ball of energy appeared on both of her hands.

Kai(Kota): (To himself) Whoa! (To Ruby) Ok still have your eyes Close and pose as Me and him did, collide those orbs in the process and focus.

Ruby: Ok! (She does so as the 2 orbs became one and energy was getting all over the place)

The light from what is happening revealed the shadow that was at the door to be Blake Belladonna. Who was surprised to see her leader using Kota's move.

Kai: Now I shouldn't need to tell you what to do next. Go for broke Ruby!

As she was about to say it she suddenly felt like Kota was next to her saying it along with her as her amulet was on full power as she and a metaphorical Kota Said.

Ruby(With the background voice of Kota in her head) Kamehame... Haaaaaaaaa! (Fires it at Kai who quickly grabs the end and morphed the energy into a ball and launches it into the air making it look like a firework upon exploding)

Ruby now with her eyes open felt what just happened. She did it She mastered Kota's ability... And she can never be more happy.

Ruby: (Excited) Oh my gosh Oh my gosh OH MY GOSH! I DID IT HAHAHA (Hugs Kai in the process as he shakes her hair)

Kai: Got to say Ruby you learn quick. (Puts her down) But remember with great power comes great responsibility. So please only use it when you need to.

Ruby: Yeah or at least whenever we find Kota and I'll do it with him.

Blake who was still watching was surprised to hear that Kota was still alive somewhere. But she quickly collected herself before heading back inside, proud of her leader.