Chapter 25: Nightmares and Destiny

We go back to yesterday night while Ruby and Blake were talking while everyone was asleep. Kota was having some what of a sweat because he is currently having a weird dream. He is seen in a black and red Smokey void by himself with what appears to be Grimm eyes watching him. Kota was confused on why he was dreaming this but he just started walking ahead of him wondering what this place even is.

Kota: What is this place? It feels so... Evil!

The Wind picked up as more smoke was coming towards him but as he was making sure the smoke doesn't get to his face he herd some footsteps all around him. He would grabbed Lightcaliber but he was in a dream so it wouldn't matter. He then herd a Voice so unfamiliar, so Seductive, so... Evil.

?????: So, The boy is finally near my presence... I was wondering when I would meet you Kota Suko.

Kota: (Was Turning and glancing around trying to figure and find who was speaking) Who Said that!? Who's there!?

?????: Relax Kota you're only here because I wish to speak with you.

Kota: (Looks scared now) H-How did you know my name?

Soon the smoke cleared to see a world made of sharp cliffs, black fog, and basically a nightmare presence only to see a women with a dark dress and her hair up and her skin was pure white with black markings all over her. Kota turned to see the mysterious dark lady that was ahead of him and more questions pondered his head but now wasn't the time for he needed answers.

?????: Mostly everyone has herd of The Saiyan of Remnant Kota, Besides things that that wouldn't normally interest me but you have to be the only exception

Kota: What do you mean and... Who are you!? And WHERE AM I!?

Salem: Where are my Manners, My name is Salem and I am the ruler of this place. I've brought your Mind to here so I could have the chance to speak with you. (Starts to head towards him with a smile on her face) Your powers are incredible for a mortal...

Kota: Huh? How do you know about my powers?

Salem: I have my ways. But that's unimportant for now, You see my powers are very unique as well and the things I can do with it are just as astonishing. My Friends on the other side has been my eyes on remnant and I might just say...

Kota: What?

Salem: It's dying and Must be healed by our hands.

Kota: What do you mean... "Us"?

Kota soon noticed a lot of Grimm started to appear right behind her as Salem's grin appeared back on her lips as Kota was starting to be scared of her because he could take the hint.

Kota: So... You're the one behind the Grimm in remnant, You brought these creatures to my home and... You want me to help you destroy Remnant!?

Salem: Isn't it obvious my fellow child. With our powers together we could rule this world as queen and... (Places her hand on his cheek) Her King?