Chapter 2: Capture The Flag

A few moments passed since the assembly and It was now noon and Kota and all of the year 1 students made it to the emerald forest where they all did their initiation trial a few months ago but since Kota was alone his trial will be different though he didn't know how different it will be nor difficult. Soon professor Ozpin and the others will be high above him ready to observe his actions as he does the trial. Kota was standing in the middle of a clear field in the middle of the forest doing stretches and getting ready right before Ozpin began to talk and tell him his mission.

Ozpin: Hello down there Kota how are you feeling?

Kota: Just getting ready for this.

Ozpin: Alright then here is your task. To get into beacon you will have to capture a simple flag.

Everyone and Kota gave him a deadpan look knowing how easy it would be but Ozpin knew they would act like this but then he continued what he was saying.

Ozpin: BUT... It's 1000 Meters from here and this forest  is crawling with Grimm so you will have to be careful traveling in this terrain.

Kota: Ahhhh There's always a catch!

Ozpin: I know you can handle this.

This made Kota sorta Nervous but he then snapped out of it as he started to head out to find the flag. While walking... Just walking Ruby and company was even more curious on what he can do. But he then just kept walking around. Kota was kind of in his own world right now because it's Been a few minutes and so far no Grimm in sight so he started to have some fun.

Kota: Ahhhh Come on 10 minutes in and yet nothing. Come on my body is ready!

Yang: Ohh I like him already. He's already ready to kick but.

Nora: He better be strong.

Kota started to pick up the pace and starting to try to find that flag quickly because he needed some sleep still. He then climbed up a tree to get a vantage point of view of the forest to see where the flag could be. But when he reached the top he just took in the view of the forest cause to him the emerald forest truly lived up to the hype. He then saw everyone on the platform and waved at them and they waved back at him so Kota jumped back down and kept moving.

Kota then drew out his blade and started to practice (they didn't know about his semblance so they actually thought he was just practicing) He then noticed a bunch of trees in his way so he took 3 big jumps back and charged at the trees slicing them away in the process. He took down 20 trees with 2 strikes of his blade. It was impressive but not that could some of the students could do it to but they were impressed. Kota dusted himself off soon after that before hearing some rustling in the trees and his instinct took over and jumped ahead shocked and ready to fight.

After a few seconds the only thing that came out was a bird which sorta calmed him down but he was jumped by a horde of Grimm and pushed hi through out the forest. Kota then soon got out of the horde and started to surround him preventing him to run away but Kota wasn't gonna run from a fight.

Kota: HAHAHAHA FINALLY! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR FIGHT ME!

Then a Grimm Beowulf charged at him but Kota was too fast for the beast and quickly decapitated the beast and shove it at the others. Kota then started to attack the Grimm one by one killing them with each strike of his blade then more and more started to show up but Kota had a clearing to dash away so he dashed as fast as he could while more Grimm started to follow him but He actually had a plan and it was to round them up into a single spot but soon more and more Grimm showed up as if they were targeting him for a reason as soon as more showed up Kota activated his lightning dust cartridge and was now faster than light and was a blur and destroyed the Grimm with powerful lightning strikes and was reduced to dust. Weiss was "shocked" to see his use of dust and was impressed.