Chapter 3: Awakend by Fury

Kota was in a fury. And with the full power basted of the Super Saiyan he went as fast as he could but if there was Grimm ahead of him he wouldn't hold back anymore... He was done with the bullshit that was happening. Nobody was getting hurt never again on his watch. Soon he was getting followed by three giant nevermores and was starting to swarm but not on his watch. He then used instant transmission and teleported to right behind one of them and ripped it wings out and started to attack the others. While witnessing this Ruby was even more worried about him not because of the Grimm he was handling them fine but she was worried about his behavior and how's he handling this.

Ruby: Uhh Professor..?

Ozpin: What is it Ms.rose?

Ruby: Was Kota afraid to do this... before he turned into... that He asked if we were scared of him.

Ozpin: Yes.

Ruby: But why?

Ozpin: He wanted to bury this power because he didn't want to hurt people.

Ruby: (to herself) But he used this power when me and my team got hurt...

Kota was continuing slaying Grimm but was getting over whelmed so with a roar of anger he went to Super Saiyan 1 to Super Saiyan 2 and his power was skyrocketing making everyone pumped up. Kota blasted what was left of the nevermore before continuing. Soon Yang spotted something in the distance and so did everyone so they quickly tagged Kota's attention.

Yang: KOTA!! LOOK AHEAD!

Kota: Huh?

Blake: THE FLAG!

Kota then saw that the flag was 100 meters ahead of them but a bunch of Grimm was surrounding it preventing him to grab it!

Kota: Ohhh So that's how y'all are gonna play!

Now it was the final strike against the Grimm and quickly charged at them in a fury causing massive explosions where the monsters were at but more came and grabbed Kota and threw him into the ground. And after that the Grimm kinda dog piled him so he wouldn't move.

RWBY: KOTAA!

Kota: YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNH (screams in a fury)

And with one last blast of energy and flew into the air they saw that his hair was long and spiky and glowing bright yellow as he finally turned into super saiyan 3 his most powerful form yet.

Ruby: (Laughs) Hey yang I think someone stole you're semblance.

Yang: (Slightly punches Ruby's arm) Shut it sis. Hehehe. But I get the joke.

Kota then proceeded to fight the grim with everything he had left as the star of Grimm started to attack him instead of using his blade he fired some energy projectiles and blasted them one by one off the face of the planet.