Chapter 5: Food Fight!!!

It was the day before the 2nd semester and it was lunchtime at beacon. After a week of new friends and a crazy sleepover Kota was starting to get down to business and couldn't wait for classes to start. But he was enjoying his food before the rest of his team came to join him. Weiss was enjoying her food, Yang was eating while catching grapes with her mouth from Nora cause Team JNPR was in front of them eating their food as well. But Blake was messing with a series of sketches and notes mark the next scene. These include the White Fang insignia, a possible picture of Adam Taurus, and Adam's rose. In the Beacon Academy cafeteria, They were sitting together as Blake looks over some notes. But it caught Kota's attention so he wanted to check up on her.

Kota: Blake... What are you doing..? Are you ok?

Blake: Huh. Oh Yeah I was just going over notes from last semester.

Yang: (Catches grape in her mouth) Lame.

Kota: Oh really... Care to fill me in on WHAT Happened?

Blake: (Nervous) Ahh I don't know about that Kota. No offense.

Kota: Hey I've only been here for 2 weeks and you guys had a whole semester of fun stuff before I showed up.

Yang: (To herself) For the most part kid.

Kota: And I would like to catch up Blake like wha...

Weiss: Hey Hey it's fine you don't need to know everything...

Yang: Hey He wants to catch up with us (catches another grape) what's so bad about it.

Blake: I'm just going over some small things that happened so theirs nothing much . But I appreciate you're concern Kota thank you.

Kota: Oh well... You're welcome Blake.

Ruby, giving an enormous heave, slams a binder onto the table, catching everyone off guard. On the cover of the binder is written "Vytal Festival Activities, Property of Weiss Schnee". This has been hastily crossed out with a red marker pen, and with the same pen, a new title, "Best Day Ever Activities", has been written underneath.

Ruby: Ahem! Sisters, Friends, Weiss. (Weiss: hey!) Fourscore and seven minutes ago... I had a dream.

Yang/Kota: This ought to be good. (Yang catches another berry with her mouth.)

Ruby: A dream that one day, the five of us will come together, as a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had... ever!

Weiss: Did you steal my binder?

Ruby: (Ruby makes "peace" signs with both hands.) I am not a crook.

Kota: (Remembers when he said it during his initiation) Hey get your own material hehehe.

Ruby: (Realizes) Oh my bad Kota.

Blake: What are you talking about?

Ruby: I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang! (She points her finger at Blake.)

Yang: I always kick my semesters off with a Yang! Eh? Guys? Am I right?

An apple is tossed at Yang and hits her in the face. She glares at Nora.

Nora: Boooooooooooooooo!

Ruby: Look guys, it's been a good two weeks and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great! But, classes start back up tomorrow! And with Kota as out 5th wheel things will only get more interesting than usual.

Kota: Uhh Ruby you make it sound like a bad thing.

Yang: (Holds his shoulder with a smile) I'm sure she didn't mean it like that.