Chapter 19: The Stakes Part 1

K-RWBY: WHAT!!!

Team K-RWBY and their friends were shocked to hear this unorthodox news. Why would Kota fight his own team and how was this approved. The rules of the tournament are the fights are Teams, Duos, And Solos but the biggest rule was no member cant fight their own team. Was this because he was the 5th member of Team RWBY, is this a test fight for next year? It doesn't matter They needed answers.

Kota: WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO FACE MY OWN TEAM?

Weiss: HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?

Yang: (Her eyes turned red with anger) YOU BETTER GIVE US ANSWERS!

Oobleck: I'm afraid that we don't have the answers ladies, (kota: Hey!)

Port: All we know is that the fight was approved by the kingdom of vale.

Ren: But no team member can fight his own team though.

Serah: Why would they do this?

Kota: (Turns MOC Super saiyan) WHAT KIND OF BULL SHIT IS THIS POPPYCOCK!!!

Ruby: (Dashes in front of Kota) Kota Calm down BREATHE!

Kota: (Goes SUPER SAIYAN 2) SON OF A FUCK CHEWING FUCK BEAST WHY THE FUCK DOES ALL OF THIS FUCKING SHIT HAPPEN TO ME (Goes Super Saiyan 3) I SWEAR IF SHIT LIKE THIS KEEPS UP ILL...

But before he could finish Yang and Blake Hugged him from behind and Ruby and Weiss Hugged him from the front to calm him down. They knew he had the right to be angry but this wasn't the time.

Kota: GET OFF OF ME PLEASE!

Blake: PLEASE CALM DOWN THIS WILL ONLY MAKE THINGS WORSE!

Ruby: PLEASE TAKE A DEEEEP BREATH!

Yang: AND PLEASE (Whispers calmly to his ear) Relax sweetheart for us At least.

Kota soon went back to his base form and fell to his knees and was about to cry but before ruby put her hand on kota's face before lifting him back up. Everyone was still worried about the fight even the spectators were still watching all of this happen.

Kota: Guys... I... (Before he could continue speaking ruby gave him a kiss on the cheek which made him star struck before she could speak)

Weiss, Blake, And Yang saw that and had goofy looks with a hint of jealousy but at least that kickstarted the next step in their secret relation ship that Kota didn't knew about yet.

Ruby: (To EVERYONE) WERE DONE HERE FOR TODAY. WERE GOING BACK TO BEACON. (To Kota and her freinds) Let's go home guys.

Ruby and Blake grabbed his hands and everyone started to walk back to beacon before the ring got set up for Team SSSN's Fight which was next.

(Timeskip and Scene Change)

Everyone was in Team RWBY's dorm at Beacon academy still processing what is going to happen tomorrow. Ruby and yang were holding on to Kota at his sides while on his bed, Blake and Weiss were on the floor in front of the bed, Nora and Ren was on Weiss's bed while Jaune and Pyyrha was on Yang's bed with serah being there for kota to help him process this.

Kota: I can't believe this is happening.

Jaune: This is crazy, why would the kingdom want y'all to fight each other why woul...

Blake: It must be a test.

Everyone: Huh?

Blake: If the KINGDOM wants this fight to happen then this has to be a test of some kind. (Gets up from the ground) Ill ask Professor Ozpin if he knows anything about this.(Starts walking to ozpin's office)