Chapter 31: The Path to Mistral

It's been a few hours since The Violent Savior started his journey to reach mistral but the biggest issue he had was actually getting there. Since most people would be a little concerned since he looked like a gothic knight so he would stand out easy. But one way or another he needed to get a train ride to mistral. So near downtown vale he made it to a local train station in order to get a ride. As he headed there he noticed a pinch full of people were looking at him with a weird look which barely made an indent on him and just kept walking to the ticket booth to get one. He would wait 10 seconds before the ticket master showed up.

Ticketmaster: (noticed what was in front of her) Oh... Ain't that a little gothic.

The Violent Savior: (Acknowledge the comment) Yeah... I've herd that a lot.

Ticketmaster: Anyway anywhere you need to go stranger?

The Violent Savior: One ticket to Mistral please.

Ticketmaster: (Starts to set up his train ticket) Oh ok, wanting to visit some Faunus pals over there?

The Violent Savior: (Kota inside of the mask remembers Blake specifically) Hopefully one in particular.

Ticketmaster: Welp! (Hands him his ticket) Here you go. Just wait in the lobby till it comes, one has to make a pit stop on the way there. You can ride in that one.

The Violent Savior: (Takes his ticket and heads to the main lobby) Thank you.

"Kota" With his ticket headed to the lobby to wait for his train ride to show up. Some more people were looking at him funny for he looked like an evil knight waiting for his next kill. He Quickly ignored it but that was before a little boy was tugging his cloak earning his attention as he turned to see a little Faunus boy with a confused look.

The Violent Savior: Oh Hello there little one, Where's your Parents? Are you lost?

Little boy: Are you a knight?

The Violent Savior: Not really. I'm more of a licensed huntsmen who's a mercenary. I look like a knight in order of honor.

Little boy: So... you're not going to hurt people?

The Violent Savior: (Shakes his hair) Don't worry kiddo. I don't hurt innocent people... Especially Children.

Little Boy: Oh ok.

The Violent Savior: Here kid. (Reached in his pockets and gives the boy a few bucks) Now run along I'm sure you're parents are worried.

Little Boy: Ooh, Thanks Mister. (Runs along)

The Violent Savior: Hehehe Crazy Kids.

Speaker: Express train to The kingdom of Mistral now arriving, please head to the train if anyone is going.

The Violent Savior: Welp (Gets up from his chair and sheaves his sword away) My rides here better go.

He starts to head to the train to head inside and choose his seat. He was in the train carts and was walking around to pick a seat and stumbled apon a teen who looked like a farmer and since he was in the first class part of the train he would like to interact with someone so he walked towards him in dormer to ask if he could sit in the seat In front of him.

The Violent Savior: (Taps the teens shoulder) Hey kiddo.

?????: (Turns to see the mysterious knight) Oh! Hey I don't want any trouble.

The Violent Savior: (Quickly calms him down) No no it's not like that! I just wanted to know if that seat in front of you was taken.

?????: (Realized what he said) Oh. I'm sorry it's just that outfit and all...