Chapter 74:

*FOUR MONTHS LATER*
I have been ruling over The Ravens for four months now and no one seems to object at my sudden takeover. It seems as if they prefer me to Dominico.

'Hey boss.' Derek, my head of security salutes me as I walk past him and to my new bedroom.

These last couple of months have been hectic because Adriano and I have planned to merge both The Ravens, and The Vipers bases. One is currently being built in Las Vegas and it's going to be bigger and better than any before.

But enough mafia talk, today is a very special day for me as it's my wedding day. Adriano and I decided to have our wedding at a beach where the sunset is perfect. Both mafias will be attending as they've learnt to live with eachother.

Im so excited because I never thought I would be at this stage of my life with him. But I wouldn't have wanted it with anyone else.

I walk into my room and find Zoya, Amira, Mimi, Fouzia and Rory all stand in my room wearing matching light blue dresses. They stand around a beautiful white dress.

 They stand around a beautiful white dress

'Oh my god,' I breathe. 'Fouzia you really outdid yourself.'

'I didn't sit through years of fashion class at college for nothing.' She smiles and wraps her arms around my shoulders.

'Go put it on!' Mimi squeals making everyone jump. Even though she's wearing makeup you can still see the mark Dominico left on her face. Mimi doesn't care as she says it's part of her now.

The girls help me get into my wedding dress as Zoya tightens up the corset, Amira does my makeup and Mimi helps curl my hair and pin my veil in place.

'Don't you know it's bad luck to see your bride before the wedding?' Fouzia asks as there's a knock on the door.

'It's not Adriano,' a voice says.
Amira opens the door and we find Xuan standing there with a shocked expression on his face.

'Why so shocked?' I laugh.

'I thought I would only ever see you drinking tequila and wearing sweatpants with mascara running down your face for the rest of your life.' Xuan wipes a fake tear from his eye.

'Fuck you.' I laugh.
Christianto shows up next to him and smiles brightly.

'Looking amazing Di,' Christianto says. He goes up to Fouzia and hugs her tightly.

The girls have taken a liking to Fouzia and we often tease her about her relationship with Christianto which currently has no label.

'Ooooh,' Zoya laughs and Christianto rolls his eyes.

'Se are taking care of your groom.' Xuan says.

'I can't promise that I won't strangle him.' Christianto smiles and I glare at him.

'Fine,' he sighs dramatically. 'You're no fun.'