Chapter 38:

'Stop it,' I whisper, holding back tears. 'Stop it dammit.'

Adriano grabs my wrists and pulls me into his chest.

'I'll never stop,' he says. 'You and I are It, Stop lying to yourself.'

'I don't care about you!' The bitter lie flew from my lips as I desperately tried to pry myself from his grip.

A hurt expression crosses his eyes for a brief second before his impulsiveness kicks in.

He pulls me closer so that his mouth brushes my ear.

'You're such a goddamned liar.' He whispers.

Adriano smirks and I look up into his stormy grey eyes.

He places two fingers underneath my chin and lifts my face up.

'I have one question,' I mutter.

'Yeah?' He asks.

'Did you really cheat on me on my birthday?' I ask.

'I didn't sleep with her but I did kiss her.' He replies. 'I tried to pretend she was you and just as I was about to kick her out you walked in.'

My eyes analyse his face.

'Dilara, I swear I will make everything up to you no matter how long it takes.' He says.

My eyes dart down to his lips and his do the same.

'You want me so bad,' I breathe. 'And it's killing you.'

'If I don't have you,' he mumbles. 'I might just die.'

'Can I?' He asks, flying my head up.

'Yes,' I reply, breathlessly.

Adriano softly presses his lips onto mine and it feels as if the entire world stops.

He breaks our kiss and I sigh before he crushes his lips against mine again. This time the kiss is aggressive and greedy yet passionate and sweet.

He tugs off my hoodie and I remove his shirt.

He slips his tongue into my mouth and I moan into him. One of Adriano's hands travel to the back of my neck while the other goes to my waist.

I slip my hands into his hair as he kisses me harder and I return it.

I get pressed up against the wall, Adriano's body covering mine. I wrap my legs around his waist and he grabs onto my thighs.

This kiss can damage so much.

'Adriano you need to go,' I breathe. 'You should definitely go.'

'Go here?' His mouth is on my shoulder. 'Or here.' It moves up neck, leaving a trail of kisses.

I tug on his hair, he groans into my neck and he kisses my neck even more. Little gasps escape my lips and I feel him smirk against my collarbone.

'It doesn't matter how hard you try fight it pazza, you'll always be mine.' He murmurs.

I press my lips onto his, devouring him, he presses himself against me and I feel the effect I have on him.