Chapter 63:

'Do it.' I mumble against Adriano's lips.

'Don't tempt me.' He replies, kissing me hard and pressing his lower self against me, letting me know exactly how much he wants me.

'I can't take you right here.' I smirk, using his chain to pull him closer and wrap my legs around his waist. 'Right now.'

Adriano smirks at me and kisses my neck, sucking and biting. Leaving little marks, branding me. Little gasps escape my parted lips when the tips of his finger stroke my stomach.

I feel a pool of warmth in my lower stomach and I can't help but clench my thighs. Adriano smirks at the movement and moves his hands slower against my abdomen.

He slowly moves my bikini bottom to the side and teases my flaps with his fingers. I'm glad that he can't feel how wet I am for him because of the swimming pool water.

'Tease,' I grit out.

'Be patient,' Adriano whispers in my ear.

He keeps teasing my entry before slipping a finger inside of me. I moan and grab onto his hair while he pumps his finger slowly before picking up the pace.

'Look at you,' he says. 'You're so beautiful when you become undone in my hands.'

I never thought someone praising me could do so much.

'How does this feel?' He asks, slipping another finger inside of me. I moan louder in reply and Adriano makes a Tsk sound with his mouth.

'Use your words pazza.' He smirks.

I lay my head back as he keeps pumping his fingers inside of me.

'Adriano,' I moan. He kisses up the nape of my neck.

'I've never loved my name more than when you moan it.' He says before pressing his lips on mine. Both of our tongues fight for dominance before he moves his mouth off mine.

His other hand moves my bra and exposes my hard nipples to him. He takes one in his mouth and begins sucking on it. I tug on his hair and he bites my nipple lightly.

I orgasm in his hands and Adriano looks at me proudly. I'm a panting mess in his hands.

'I need you inside of me.' I gasp, my hands go to his swimming trunks and he stops me.

'One orgasm wasn't enough?' He raises an eyebrow. 'Such a needy girl.'

'Fuck me,' I groan in exasperation.

'I already am.' Adriano replies before thrusting into me. I moan in pleasure and he places one hand on the wall next to my head and the other on my hips, pinning me down.

'Who knew the heir to The Ravens is such a needy slut who likes to be fucked by the edge of the pool.' Adriano smirks.

I try to make a snarky comment back but I can't think straight with him thrusting harder and harder into me.

Whatever the praise did to me, Adriano degrading me does a hindered things better. I grind my hips against him, when he slows down.

'Don't stop,' I pant. 'I'm so close.'

He presses his forehead against mine and looks at me. 'Earn it.' He smirks.

Adriano removes his body from mine and we put our clothes back on before getting out of the pool.

'You're a tease.' I snap.

'Believe me,' he smirks. 'Seeing you become undone is enough to make me finish.'
I glare at him and he wraps a towel around me, before kissing my forehead.

'We need to get you back to the nursing room before your doctors go crazy on me.' He smirks. Adriano places an arm around my shoulder and we walk back into the house. We see Christianto in the kitchen and his eyes analyse my body.

He looks at my neck and I know he sees the marks Adriano left. He glares at him and Adriano smirks.

'I thought you said no one was home?' I ask.

'My mistake.' Adriano shrugs, a smug look on his face.

Christianto heard him fucking me out of my senses. He was in the house the entire time. My cheeks flush red before Adriano laughs and takes me to get changed before we got to the ward.

*************
*A WEEK LATER*
'It's getting closer and closer to Dilara's so called inheritance ceremony.' Christianto says. 'We need to act now.'

'Adriano will play dead.' I explain. 'And I will take his body to Dominico and Vittoria and make them forgive me.'

'What if that doesn't work?' Terzo asks. 'What if they kill her.'

He looks at me sadly.

'That won't happen.' Lorenzo says. 'We'll be at her side.'

'Bullshit!' Matteo snaps. 'I can't lose her too! She's like my sister!'

Matteo looks at Adriano for support, who puts a hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

'He's right.' Adriano looks me in the eyes. 'I can't lose you.'

'If they figure it out, we both die.' I reply. 'We die together.'

'Romantic.' Christianto snaps.

'Nothing will happen,' Christianto says. 'Dominico still has a soft spot for her.'

'During the ceremony, each of you will be disguised and at a vantage point.' Alora explains. 'Dilara will be the one to kill Dominico.'

'He's going to pay.' I snarl.

'Are things going to be normal when they're dead?' Matteo asks. 'I mean, as normal as they can be.'

'Yeah,' Alessandro replies. 'You and Eliza can live together.'

Ever since we found out that was his real mother, Matteo has been visiting her, bringing her his favourite snacks and even upgraded her living arrangements. He'll spend many hours a day with her, catching up on everything she's missed.

'I will make sure we live a good life.' I say. 'Rory can grow up safe.' I look at Alessandro whos nods gratefully.

We all pick up the glass of champagne infront of us.

'To freedom.' I say.

'To freedom.' They all reply. I can see everyone is second guessing our plan, but we don't have time for that. We need to act, and we need to act now.

*AUTHORS NOTE*
Sorry for any spelling mistakes it's like 1:00am for me! I hope you're enjoying the book. Guys I have to say that I've signed up for the 2023 Wattys and I hope I win. Even if I don't I will continue to make books!
Have a nice day!