Chapter 49:

'Mimi, I'm not doing it,' I say.

'Listen to me Dilara, Alessandro is at work, Rory and I are going out and won't be here for a long while.' She explains. 'No one will be here except you two.'

'Ok, I'm going to bed.' I say, turning around.

She grabs my arm, not letting me go.

'I know you're scared that he's going to hurt you, but he won't.' She says. 'I promise you Dilara, he's changed since you left.'

'Bullshit.'

'Everyone's noticed it, he's happier with you.' She sighs. 'Give him one chance and if he blows it I will kill him.'

I raise an eyebrow. Doing this means I need to be vulnerable with him, and I don't know if I can do that.

Or maybe I'm scared.

'Stop being so fucking stubborn.' She snaps, shocking me. 'Rory is ready in the car and by the time I get back you better have done it.'

I glare at her and she lets go of me.

'It will be better to get out of your system once and for all.' She says. 'Clear the tension.'

'Now Dilara,' she says sweetly. 'Go fuck Adriano.'

She pushes me into the house shuts the door, locking it behind her.

I sit on the couch, there's no way I'm going upstairs. Mimi can stay disappointed about my boring sex life.

I fiddle with the pillows, going over what she said in my head.

Maybe she's right?

No she's not.

Maybe.

No.

It would be better to clear the tension. I should go to Adriano and talk to him about it, just a normal conversation between two people.

I walk up the stairs and knock on Adriano's door. He opens it and he's only wearing a towel.

His black hair is wet and his silver chain sits on his tattooed chest. Adriano's toned abs are exposed and his towel hangs low, showing the start of his v-line.

The scent of his strong cologne drives me crazy. His eyes travel my body and he leans against the doorframe.

Fuck.

I push him into his room and close the door behind me.

'Dilara?' He asks.

'I'm on birth control,' I say, before pressing my lips onto his.

Adriano immediately kisses me back, and my hands go into his hair. He picks me up and my legs instinctively wrap around his waist and he grabs onto my thighs.

I kiss his neck, going down his throat and he groans as my lips brush his Adam's apple.

My back is pressed up against the wall and he kisses down my neck.

'Up,' he breathes against my lips as he rips my shirt off.

Adriano puts me down on the bed and I pull off my sweatpants. He steps back and his grey eyes analyse my body.

'You're wearing a matching set.' He smirks. 'You planned this.'

'Don't get too cocky.' I smile.

He comes on top of me and fiddles with the straps of my red lace thong. Adriano opens up my legs and runs his hands down my thighs, making me gasp.

He moves his head down and starts kissing up my legs, making sure to go slowly and sucking on my skin.

'Your skin is so smooth.' He murmurs.

I thank myself for shaving and moisturising this morning.

I feel the heat rush to my lower abdomen and pray that he doesn't tease me for long. Adriano finally gets to the top of my thigh and slides off my thong with ease, dropping it on the floor.

My clit throbs but I'm not going to let him see me beg.

Adriano's tongue delves into me, as he sucks on my clit. He moves his head down and his tongue goes inside of me, making my back arch.

He places a hand on my abdomen, keeping me down as he continues to eat me like a man who's been starved for days.

I grab onto his hair and I feel him groan on my skin.

A moan escapes my lips and I feel him smirk against my flaps. He softly nibbles on my clit before moving his head from between my thighs.

Adriano looks up at me and takes off his towel, letting me get a clear view of his erection.

He was not lying when he told me it was big.

I sit up but Adriano pushes me back down, pinning my arms on top of my head as his knee parts my legs.

'Today is about you.' He says as his tip enters me before he slams down hard.

My eyes sting as I let out the biggest moan and Adriano thrusts into me.

'You can take it pazza.' He says, thrusting harder and faster and he kisses up my stomach.

He lets go off me just to unclip my bra and throw it off my bed.

I grab onto his shoulders and dig my nails into him and he groans.
Adriano kisses up my neck and little moans escape my lips.

The thrusts quickly go from stinging to easily gliding in and out of me.

I feel the sweat on both of us and I look up at Adriano as his chain dangles over my face.

'Sei tutto mío' he whispers into my ear.

Translation: you're all mine.

Adriano starts thrusting harder and quicker, and I feel my orgasm getting ready to burst.

'Adriano I'm going to come.' I moan.

'A little bit longer, pazza.' He says. 'You can do it mi amore.'

I hear his little pants and they're like sparks in my ears.

As if he wanted to set me off even more, Adriano puts his lips to my breast and takes my nipple in his teeth, sucking on it.

I lean my head back and one hand grabs onto the bedsheet while the other digs into his back and I hear his moan vibrate against me.

'Oh my god,' I gasp.

Adriano roughly thrusts into me and I feel myself explode and I cum on him. He removes his lips from my breast and kisses my jaw.

He moans as he cums inside of me filling me up with warm liquid.

*AUTHORS NOTE*
Wow, this was a lot.
Have a nice day!