Chapter 71:

Well this show has been lovely.' Christianto slowly claps his hands and takes out two knives from his belt. 'But it's time we take over.'

People gasp and start shouting, trying to push their way out of the hall.

I take out my gun and shoot into the air. The commotion immediately stops.

'Silence!' My voice booms.

Zoya kicks Dominico in the groin and he doubles over in pain. She kicks his face, breaking his nose and he stumbles into Lorenzo's arms.

Terzo helps Zoya free from her binds and places Dominico in the chair as they tie him up.

Bodyguards swarm around us. One throws a punch at me and I dodge it. I squat down and kick his legs from under him. I pin him down, my arm on his throat and shoot his head.

Another grabs my hair, pulling me back, he raises a knife and before he can plunge it down Matteo shoots him and helps me up.
People start panicking again and running out of the hall.

'Pussies.' Xuan snarls, elbowing a guard in the stomach and breaking his face with his knee.
I run to Xuan and quickly hug him. He spins me around and laughs.

'Im so happy your alive.' I smile.

'Me too, Dilara.' He sighs.

'Cute reunion,' Christianto snaps. 'But we're trying not to die here.' He ducks another punch before cutting the guards stomach.

'Mum catch!' Matteo yells, throwing Eliza a new loaded gun.

I see Alora running off the stage, trying to escape and I go to follow her before Xuan stops me.

'She's mine.' He snaps.

He gets off the stage and runs after. She looks back and picks up the pace as he shoots at her.

I see Lorenzo help Amira up and her turban slips, showing some hair. Lorenzo takes off his suit jacket and holds it to cover her face and hair. He looks away as she quickly fixes her hijab into a style she can fight with.

When she's done Lorenzo hands her a gun and she fights with us. Christianto runs and helps Fouzia who hugs him gratefully.

My gun jams and I use it to hit a guard in the face before I drop it.

'Chris!' I yell and he turns to me. 'A knife!'

He throws one at me and I grab it before turning around and slicing a guards throat.
The hall is slowly starting to empty but people aren't leaving as fast as they wish they could.

More guards come our way and one wrestles the knife out of my hand and floors me, my arm pinned against my back.

The knife is next to my face and I go to grab it when the woman kicks it away from me. I hear her slump to the ground behind me and Fouzia helps me up.

'You're a good fighter.' She smiles.

'They don't call me the heir for nothing.' I smile.

I move her out of the way and floor the man creeping up behind her. I see that Vittoria has disappeared, along with Dominico.

'Shit!' I exclaim.

'They're gone!' I scream.

Alessandro kills the remaining two guards and we look at each other.

'They took Adriano's body.' Zoya says.

This hall is big and it's filled with twisting hallways and a huge back garden with a maze.

'The maze.' Eliza says. 'They love to make a big exit.'

'Ok we need to split up.' Lorenzo says.

'Matteo, Eliza, Fouzia.' Alessandro says. 'You take the maze with Dilara.'

'Zoya, Terzo, Lorenzo and Amira.' He says. 'You search the rest of the hall.'

'What about you?' I ask.

'Im going to find Xuan.' Alessandro says.

He turns around and I grab his arm before he can leave.

'Don't die.' I snap.

'No promises.' He replies.

I nod before we all go to our assigned places. I run to the back of the hall and make my way to the maze.

'Three entrances.' I say. 'We look around and meet in the middle.'

'Yes boss,' Matteo says. He grabs his mother's hand and goes through one entrance.

'See you on the other side.' Fouzia salutes me and goes through another entrance.

I will find you Vittoria, and when I do I will make you suffer like never before. You will pay heavily for all the shit you put Adriano and I through.

***************
An hour later we still haven't found anything when we go meet back in the middle of the hall.

'Where's Alora.' Terzo asks.

Xuan wipes his bloodied hands on his white shirt, answering the question for all of us.

'She can go to hell.' I snap.

Suddenly, Christianto's phone rings from an unknown number and he answers it, putting it on speaker.

'Hello?' He asks.

'Dilara we have her.' Dominico's voice says. 'And if you don't all surrender yourselves now, we will kill both of them.'

Lorenzo looks confused as my eyes meet his.

'Where are you?' Zoya snaps.

'An abandoned garage on 213 street on the south side of the city.' He replies. 'You have an hour.'

'Dilara don't come It's a trap!' Mimi screams. I can hear Rory crying from next to her. 'Stay away from me you bastard!'
The line goes dead.

Alessandro is cold next to me.

'Guys be reasonable.' Xuan warns. 'We can't just walk into this.'

'My wife.' Alessandro whispers. 'My daughter.'

'My best friend.' I whisper at the same time.

'Dilara use your head.' Christianto warns.

Alessandro and I look at each other, already knowing exactly what we're going to do.

'Guys,' Amira hesitates.

'Im driving.' Alessandro snaps as we both run outside.

*AUTHORS NOTE*
I hope you're all enjoying the story!
Have a nice day!