(68) Toga Returns

(YOU CAN THINK OF THIS AS THE SAME CHAPTER, SO THE SAME EVENTS ARE HAPPENING, (with minor dialogue changes) BUT JUST IN BAKUGO'S POV INSTEAD OF Y/N'S)

(Kinda lazy, did not proof read :P)

BAKUGO POV:

By the time we made it into our class suite, it was already morning and we decided to take turns in the showers. The girls had 3 of their own bathrooms and we did as well.

I was the first person to take a shower and get ready so I sat on the couch in the main room, spamming some video games with Kirishima. He threw his controller across the room. "Hey! No fair! You cheated!!" I laughed. "Pftttt, don't get mad because you lost, LOSERRRR!"

As I triumphantly sat back on the couch, ready to start the next game, I heard screaming from the bathroom. "AHHHHHHH!!! GET OUT!!" It was Y/n's voice.. I jolted off the couch, following her panicked voice and ran as fast as I could into the bathroom, knocking the door down.

"Y/n!!" I turned my head to see fucking midget Mineta peeking at her from the top of the shower with an irreplaceable grin on his face.

At his expression, I immediately snapped.

"Shit.." My temporary red lustful eyes briefly glanced Y/n's bare body up and down before I turned back to Mineta and threw him across to the other side of the suite.

I was more than just mad, I was furious. I swear to god I'm gonna kill that bastard!

I powered up a few of my bigger explosions as I stomped heavily towards him, tuning out the sounds of shocked gasps and his low cowardly whimpers. "MINETA!"

He jolted up. "N-no..It was an a-accident I-I swear..!" With his eyes widened like saucers he slid back on the floor, crawling backwards as tears filled his eyes. "Tch, shut the fuck up!" I furiously shot an explosion by his ear, missing him by barely an inch. "Eek..!" He put his hands together and pleaded. "H-Hey c'mon...it's not that big of a deal...please..don't hurt me..!"

"Not that big of a deal?!" I angrily pounced on top of him with a crazed grin on my face, busting his face with my fist in the process. "YOU FUCKING SICK ASS BASTARD!" I hit him over the head. "WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU PEAKING AT MY GIRLFRIEND NAKED?! DO YOU WANT TO DIE!?"

I followed Mineta's gaze to Y/n who was now standing at the side of the door, luckily dressed. A sly grin spread across his face and his nose began to bleed. "Oh Y/n~! With those sweet, sweet-"

Man, this idiot still doesn't learn..! Before he could finish his sentence, I slammed my fist down on his face. "KEEP YOUR EYES OFF HER YOU FILTHY PERVERT!!" I growled into his ear so that only he could hear. "You don't GET the privilege to see her anymore..Get that shit inside your head!"

Shocked gasps filled the room as I unregrettably punched him repeatedly in the face 5..no.. maybe 10 more times. "Bakugo, that's enough!" I heard Y/n's distant voice, but my body wouldn't react and so I instead just continued beating the living shit out of him.

And I fucking enjoyed it.

But apparently Y/n wouldn't let that slide. She powered up a few of her own deadly explosions. "KATSUKI! I'M NOT GONNA TELL YOU AGAIN!" I paused and turned to her, my eyes still red with rage, but when I met her gaze and finally realized how loudly she had raised her voice, I dropped him by his collar and came to a halt. "Whoaa.." Murmurs from my shocked classmates filled my ears. "He listened to her when he was in that state..? Just like that?! Sheeshhh.."

"Let's go." Ignoring them Y/n dragged me by my wrist into the extra rooms that were given to each couple and locked the door shut. "I'm sorry for yelling at you Suki, but you need to calm down okay? I know what he did was extremely out of hand..and I'm so mad and embarrassed that I wanted to punch him like that myself, but you can't just kill him okay?! Not like that."