(17) Still In The Past

Y/N POV:

Bakugo has a sister?! "Where is she now? What happened to her?" Mitsuki gritted her teeth and balled up her fists. "That's exactly it. Toga took her. From Bakugo, from Izuku..from me."

I didn't understand. "But what did Toga want with Eri?" For a moment, Mitsuki's face looked like it went all dark. "She wanted to hurt them."
What?? "But how would that hurt them? Why did she want to hurt them? I thought she loved Deku?" I had so many unanswered questions.

Mitsuki back tracked a little bit. "Lemme continue from where I left off." I listened closely. "They were in a love triangle. Bakugo liked Toga, Toga liked Izuku and Izuku liked neither of them." She said. "But what does that have to do with Eri?" I asked. "I'm getting to that." She said.

"Eri was Bakugo and Izuku's favorite person. She was effortlessly cute and her smile was so innocent. Even though she was a little over a few years younger than Izuku, he would take her out, buy her things and at times kiss her on the cheek. As stupid as it sounds, Toga had...jealousy issues. And she got mad that they would hang out with Eri instead of her. She thought that Izuku had a crush on her." I face palmed myself. BRUH.

"So then what happened?!" I asked almost eagerly. "Once Izuku rejected her, she angrily fled the town and took Eri with her. Since then I haven't..seen her in years. My daughter..." I saw her eyes water and I patted her on the back. "She must've meant a lot to you guys." She nodded. "But Bakugo had it the worst. Can you imagine what it feels like for the girl you like, trusted and admired to turn her back on you..and take one of the people you care about the most. Your little sister at that. She's scarred him for life. I think he's afraid of loving people now.." I looked down. I guess Bakugo's had it rough. He must always be thinking about her...what a cruel first love.

Mitsuki spoke again. "That's why your here." "What?!?!?"I said. "Me?!" "He stuck in the past, but I believe you can get him out of it. It might be early but I can already see the way he looks at you. Not to mention your his ideal type." I blushed. She smiled and looked me dead in the eye. "I like you a lot so please take care of him. Don't break my sons heart again." Her smile dropped into a straight face. "Or I might have to kill you." I nodded my head. "Okay."