(25) I Smell Victory

(My bad if this has grammar mistakes or areas of confusion. It's 2:48 am. I'm not reading this again 😭 #creatortiredaf

BAKUGO POV:

We slammed open the door simultaneously, huffing and puffing. "W-Who.." I struggled to catch my breath. "W-Who won?!"

Everyone in the class stared at us jaw dropped. I awkwardly kicked the broken door to the side. "Oops- uh my bad." Y/n spoke. "Enough about the door. Guys I obviously won right?! My leg was in the room before him." Denki agreed. "Yeah if I'm being honest, I'm pretty sure y/n won." I stared daggers at him, "Shut up Pikachu, you weren't even watching!!"

Y/n smirked and put her hands on her hips. "What's that smell?" "Huh?" She sniffed around more. "Oh right! The smell of victory!!" She repeatedly twirled around me in circles.

"EASYYYY, Dinner for me TONIGHT!"

Deku shyly raised his hand. "A-Actually I think Kacchan won. I saw his body first.." Four eyes agreed. "Yeah it was close but Bakugo clearly won." I laughed psychotically." EXACTLY Y/N!"

"WHAT?!" She yelled. "Damn Deku I thought we were cool." I stuck out my tongue. "HHAHAHAH IDIOT IMAGINE!" She kicked me in the shin. "Keep quiet hoe!! No one asked you!!"

"OW!" I mumbled low enough so she wouldn't be able to hear me. "Your lucky your hot.."

Aizawa sensei finally got out of his sleeping bag. "OKOK calm down kids. It's way too early for this, so lets just say you both lost." I crossed my arms and slammed my foot on the chair— nearly breaking it. Shit..! I really wanted to win against y/n this time. I slumped down in my chair.

Mr Aizawa spoke. "Ok so now to start class. Does anyone not have the notes from the last class?" Y/n held up her hand. "Wait, we needed to take notes?" I face palmed myself. "And she calls ME the idiot." Deku spoke up, quickly flipping through his notebook.

"I-I can give you m-my notes if you want.." He walked over to her blushing like crazy.  What the fuck is his problem. He stuttered. "Here you go..sorry for earlier." She laughed jokingly. "It's okay. I can never be mad at you! Your so cute and nice!" She ruffled his hair.

"TCH." I scoffed. Damn nerd.

Sero, who sat on my left teased. "Hey look! I think someone's jealous~"

I yelled. "Shut the hell up tape face! I am not!"

I just don't want mr. freckles over there to be all over my gir- *cough cough* I mean all over y/n.

Mr. Aizawa looked bored out of his mind. "Hurry up, everyone outside." "Huh for what?" We all stood out of our seats.

"I forgot that we don't actually need our notes today. We're doing the obstacle course."

Everyone jumped up. "Yes!" "Hooray!" "Finally!" Aizawa laughed. "However, you still need to study your notes at home-!" Everyone drowned out his last sentence and pushed through him to get to the training center.

I made eye contact with y/n.

I'm ready to win this.