(56) No Freaking Way

BAKUGO POV:

As I came back from taking a shower, I noticed Y/n passed out on the bed. "This dumbass..." I repeatedly stroked her hair before covering her with a blanket so she could stay warm.

As I dried my body with my towel, I got out my phone and texted Kirishima. "Ejiro. Shark face! I fucking did it! Like I'm srs." When he didn't respond back, I sighed and clicked off my phone, knowing that Kirishima probably wouldn't see the text till tomorrow morning.

I took off my top, and joined Y/n in bed.

As soon as I entered under the covers her arms wrapped around me and she snuggled up into a ball under me. I took a moment to drink in all her beautiful features before I too, cuddled against her, falling asleep at her side.

~~

The next morning, I got up and changed into my plus ultra shirt. Surprisingly, Y/n was already downstairs, talking with mom.

As I trodded down the stairs, my mom looked up at me with the biggest smirk on her face. "My baby boy is all grown up now, ay?" I blushed and quickly stuffed cereal into my mouth. "Don't call me that. I have no idea what you're talking about." She slid into the chair next to me, ruffling my hair. "Finally you asked her out!! You've had a crush on her for so long now!" "Mom!!!" I yelled. "What it's true!" Y/n raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? That's good to know."

"Shut up!" I mumbled as I grabbed my bag and disappeared out the door to save myself from further embarrassment.

Y/n ran after me, clinging onto my arm. "Calm down Katsu, it's not that serious.." I scoffed. "Tch, whatever", and grabbed hold of her hand, easily easing my body.

As we walked further down the block we heard a loud gasp and the click of a camera.

Y/n whipped her head around. "Mina?! Kirishima?!" I looked up at the sky. "Oh shit.. here we go.." Mina went on a rant. "Bakugo is holding someone's hand?!! Wow! When did this happen?! Y/n how come you didn't tell me!" "Shhh, keep your voice down, the whole block doesn't have to hear!" I watched amusingly as she whispered something into her ear and they both jumped up squealing.

Kirishima wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Your welcome." "Tch," I stared back at Y/n, admiring the look on her face before punching him in the arm. "T-Thanks for the advice or whatever..I needed her.." Y/n and Mina stopped in their tracks looking up at me. "Uhh what did you just say?" I hurriedly walked past them covering my face as Y/n stared at me in awe. "I'm glad," she smiled. "I really did change you..."