(23) Watch Your Words

Y/N POV:

He tapped my shoulder. "Hey, dork. Wake up we're here." I rubbed my eyes. "Huh?" I didn't recognize the area at all.

"We're in the back of the school. I didn't want anyone to see us, so I snuck in through the back." He said while scratching the back of his head.

"Okay." I made him lower his back down to the floor so I could hop off as he quickly yanked me by my arm. "C'mon follow me" and led me around to the front of the school.

Just as we were about to walk in we both heard a familiar voice. "Y/n! Bakugo! Wait up!"

We both froze in place, quickly glancing at each other and then slowly turning backwards in the direction of the voice. "Oh hey, Kirishima!" I waved his way nervously as he ran to catch up with us. "What's up Bakubro and Ms. Broski?!" Ms. Broski? What kind of name is that??

He slung his arm over Bakugo's shoulder but Bakugo just swatted his arm away. "CUT IT OUT SHARKFACE." Kirishima just tightened his grip and laughed. "C'mon, no need to get angry, dude it's like 8am. You know I'm just playing around!" Bakugo rolled his eyes. "I don't care!"

Kirishima ignored him. "Sooo, did you guys meet up or something? Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like you two came here together." He smirked as he glanced back between the both of us. I nodded my head. "Yeah, we're temporarily livi-" Bakugo slapped his hand over my mouth. "I-It was just a c-coincidence!" Kirishima smirked and scanned our faces. "Ok sureee, whatever you guys say."

Bakugo exhaled in relief and death stared me. He didn't even have to say anything for me to understand what he meant.

No one could know about us living together.

Mina and a few friends from class 1-B called out to Kirishima. "Eji!" "Huh?" he said. Kirishima looked back at Mina who was eagerly yelling his name. "Come here! I want to introduce you to some friends!" "ALRIGHT."

Kirishima tapped our backs. "Welp, I think that's my cue to go-- girlfriends calling. Talk to you guys at lunch."

Wait..Mina and Kirishima are dating?!

He winked and whispered something into Bakugo's ear before waving goodbye, making Bakugo's face go redder than Kirishima's hair. I stared at Bakugo in awe. "What did he say?" Bakugo looked away, partially covering his face. "It was n-nothing." "Uh-huh whatever" I laughed.

We walked in through the front door, side by side. As soon as we walked in people started talking. "They're together again." "Do you think they are dating?" "Dating her? Who would even like her ugly ass!" "Ugh, her again!" "I never knew how annoying slut's were."

I fought back tears from trickling down my face.

I'm usually okay if it's just one person..but this time..like before.. it's multiple people..

BAKUGO POV:

I stared down at her, watching as her eyes watered. Crap..not again.

These girls were really pissing me off now.

I'm not going to let them feel any sense of satisfaction for making y/n cry and spreading rumors/ insulting her because they like me. I'm not going to let a single tear of her's fall on the floor--not yet, not in front of them.

I set my hand over y/n's head, resting it on her shampoo scented hair— seeing if she'd calm down a bit.

Ever since I was little, I always hated it when girls cried. It just never sit well with me. But now, for some odd reason it was a different kind of anger. A type of anger that made me feel obligated to protect her.

Y/n walked with her head down, her steps kept getting slower and slower. She unconsciously looked up at me, tugging at my shirt, easily grabbing my attention.

"Hm?" I finally met her gaze..

As our eyes met my eyes widened in shock at her expression. She was on her last strand. Any moment now she was going to have a break down. Shit..I didn't think it was this bad.

Tch. As we walked further down the hallway I put narrowed my eyebrows and put a a protective arm in front of her, speaking aloud.

My eyes turned a darker shade of red and sparks formed in my hands. 

"I'll kill you all." Everyone gasped in surprise as I continued, my voice rising. "Watch your words..or else. " Everyone backed away from us until an orange haired girl spoke up from the crowd. "OR ELSE WHAT?" The fuck did she just say?! I'm not in the mood for this crap! 

I put up my middle finger. "Wrong answer." Y/n sniffled and grabbed my arm. "Drop it Katsuki....l-let's just go.."

That made me even more angry. Why is she letting them say that shit about her?!

"FUCK OFF." I yanked my arm away from her and sent an explosion flying past the other girl's ear. "Don't fucking test me bitch!" She gasped. "Did you just try to hurt a girl?!"

"HA, HURT YOU?!" I laughed. "Before I was only gonna hurt you, but now you're really TICKING me off!! I might just kill you instead, weakling." Large explosions erupted from the base of my hand but something stopped me, temporarily. It was y/n. She was missing.

"Where's your little girlfriend now, huh?" She laughed. "Off somewhere crying?" I clenched my fists. Where did she go?! Wtf, does she have a teleportation quirk too?!

I glared at the girl. "I don't fucking have the time for you. Next time. Next time your over." As I walked away, she made a remark that almost, ALMOST made me madder then before.

"Ya know, if you keep acting like this, and hanging out with that poor excuse for a girl, you're popularity is going to drop." She put her hands on her hips.

I whipped my head around. "Popularity?!" I gave her a siren eye. "TCH, DID YOU ACTUALLY THINK I CARED ABOUT THAT AT ALL?!" I laughed. "Well.. I don't. I DONT GIVE TWO FLYING FUCKS IF YOU ALL HATE MY GUTS!! Just don't.. take it out on her. She has a good heart, is strong as fuck, fun..to be around and is twice the person you'll ever be. Mean and ugly girls like you...I've always despised them, and that will never change." I said in disgust as I ran off in the only direction y/n could've gone.

Where are you?