Missing

Sana POV

We were woken up by the coordinators early in the morning to extends the time of recreation for the day. We weren't mad at all, this is a rare occasion to have an overnight trip. Mr Kim told us to gather in the lobby to check the attendance before going and to explain today's trip.

Mr Kim: Alright, now that everyone's here, I will explain the agenda for today. We will be going to a few places, Daegu Tower, Mount Apsan, and the most exciting one, Daegu Water Park.

Of course, the loudest scream came from the boys.

Mr Kim: Those places are very crowded at this time of year, we need you to stick to each other and don't leave anyone behind. If any one of your friends is lost, report it immediately to the coordinator team, and make sure you look after your belongings. We will not take any responsibility for the loss of your belongings, such as money, phones, and cameras. 

After explaining everything, Mr Kim dismissed the assembly and we went straight for the bus. We all took the same seat as before.

Sana: Momo, the camera's with you, right?

Momo: Yep, here.

Mina: Is the battery charged?

Momo: To the fullest!

.

.

.

Timeskip

After visiting Daegu Tower where we can see the entire city and took photos, the bus takes us to our other destination, Daegu Water Park. The place is huge with different kinds of waterslides. Mina tapped me from the back while I was looking at one of the slides.

Mina: Sana, let's go change.

Sana: Where's Momo?

Mina: She went to the changing room already.

Sana: Okay then, let's go!

We went inside the changing room, there were two stalls vacant next to each other, perfect for the two of us.

I opened my light purple bag and took out the swimsuit, I bought this the day before our trip, it's a two-piece swimsuit that covers most part of the body, not a bikini. Mina was waiting outside when I came out, she looked cute in her swimsuit.

Sana: Mina, you look so cute~!

Mina: You too!

Sana: Really...? I don't think it matches my style.

I told her as I examine myself.

Mina: You look great in any style Sana, trust me.

Sana: Do you think Y/n will like it?

Mina: Ya, Sana, he'll like everything you wear.

Y/n POV

Myungjun: You sure?

Y/n: Yeah, you guys can go on the Wave Pool without me.

Myungjun: Alright, see you at the next ride!

They went running carrying inflatable to the Wave Pool not wanting to miss the first waves. I shuffled my head that was already wet from one of the slides I went into earlier, at the corners of my eyes I saw two girls, so I went closer to them.

Y/n: Hey Sana, hey Mina.

Mina: Y/n, Hi! I think Momo is calling me, you guys have fun!

Y/n: I like your swimsuit, Sana. It's cute.