School Trip!

Jimin POV

I came into the living room bringing two bottles of fresh Cola, Tae was there playing some games, his expression wasn't much different from usual. Although it's blank, you can still sense that he is angry.

He raged, not because of his character dying, but something else.

Taehyung: Goddamnit!!!

Jimin: It's a game Tae, chill.

Taehyung: She rejected me, and now they're back together!!

Jimin: Oh.

Taehyung: Tell me, why does she chose him and not me? What does he have that I don't?!

Jimin: Her heart apparently.

Taehyung: *scoffs* Where did he come from anyway? Must be out of the map.

Jimin: Just give it up, Tae. She hates you already, there's nothing else you can do. Besides, she's not the only girl in this world.

He stood up with a smirk on his face.

Taehyung: No... No no no, you think I'll give up just like that? Do you even know who I am?

He looks at me.

Taehyung: I...am Kim Taehyung, and I always get what I want.

He walked off.

Jimin: Ya! Where are you going?!

What are you planning to do, Kim Taehyung...

.

.

.

--

Timeskip

Y/n POV

The flat is very messy right now, and the reason is that Rang will be transferring into another school and currently packing her stuff. Her parents were assigned a new job somewhere else and she had to come with them. She'll be going today just before school starts, oh and Sana is also here, I told her about Rang and she came right away.

Y/n: Do you have to leave?

Rang: Aish, you'll be fine without me.

Y/n: I know...but then I'm living alone.

Sana: You have me.

Y/n: You aren't gonna live with me, Sana.

Sana: I can-

Y/n: No.

She scoffed me as I cut her sentence.

Rang: You didn't even help me at anything, I did all the chores.

Y/n: Hey! That's not right! I did at least one...a week...

We escorted and helped her bring her luggage down to the base floor and inside her car.

Rang: I've paid the expenses for the next month so you'll be fine.

Y/n: Thank you~!

Rang: Gross. You guys better not fight again, when I come back I'm hoping to see you guys together, and maybe take the relationship to another level.

Sana: You mean marriage? Don't worry, we will definitely invite you as a special guest!

Y/n: We're not getting married!

Sana: Not. Yet. Not yet.

I rolled my eyes at her response.

Rang: Anyways, I have to go, you guys have...ten minutes before school. See you guys next time! Take care!