Transferee

The sunray shines brightly today, and as usual, I walked to school. The road's full of puddles of water, results of last night heavy rain. Rang loves these kinds of days, she really loves dancing around those puddles, she went out of her comfort zone of being mature and changed into a little girl having fun. I walked behind her, letting her lost in her own world. This is a side she doesn't usually show people, they knew her as a mature professional girl, some even say that her personality is older than her age and I can agree to that. She barely had any fun at school, she would stay in the library for a long time instead of taking the breaktime to hang out. She would only show this side of her to her close friends and on a specific occasion.

Rang: You're too slow Y/n.

Y/n: No, you're the one going too fast.

Rang: Okay then, I'll wait here.

Y/n: *sigh*

Rang: Y/n, watch out!

I was in the middle of crossing a giant body of water when suddenly a car passes by, splashing it all on me. I got a little glance inside the car and saw a girl's side profile, I can't make who it was, she was looking down, probably on her phone.

Y/n: AGHH!!!

Rang: Hahaha, I told you to watch out.

Y/n: What am I gonna do now?! We're nearly there. Can I go back home?

Rang: Nope, no chance you'll get back here in time even with a bus.

Y/n: It's not just my pants, Aghh!!

Rang: You can borrow a uniform from the lost and found.

Y/n: They never have the right size.

Rang: Better than going naked.

Y/n: Ahh~ Stupid car!

.

.

.

And so I did go to the lost and found to borrow a uniform and took a bath inside our football club's changing room. I knew I'll be late, I have to endure the scolding of my math's teacher, Mr Hwang. I peaked through the small window at the door, it looks like there's a new transferee, and it's a girl, that means Mr Hwang wouldn't be mad. I opened the door...

(Sana POV)

Mr Hwang: Sana, we'll wait a bit okay, the class isn't complete yet.

Sana: Oh okay.

(Click)

I heard the door opened, I guess that's the last person we're waiting before I can introduce myself. I turned my head towards it like everyone else in the class, and it was him again, the guy from yesterday. He doesn't look happy and points directly at me.

???: Ya!! You're--

Mr Hwang: Y/n, why are you late?

Ah, so Y/n is his name.

Y/n: S-sorry sir, I need to change my uniform, I got into a little accident.

Mr Hwang: Go and sit in your chair.

Y/n: Okay, thank you, sir.

Mr Hwang: And umm... Mr L/n, change into a more appropriate uniform next time.

The whole class have just realised what he's wearing, he's wearing a skirt for girls with stocking instead of pants. Everyone laughed, including me, but I stopped when he stares at me blankly. He went to his seat with an annoyed face.