Fear

(Sana POV)

So far our plans worked out, even though at first, other students were giving all kinds of looks to Y/n for hanging out with us. It has been a week since then, and now people are fine with it. Of course, there will be haters that don't like this idea, but most of them don't bother. Today I have a rehearsal for an upcoming show that will be held at the end of the week, it's something that the student councils work on every last day of the month. It's basically a talent show.

The members told me that they've always won on the girl's category since they started to join, that's five times in a row, and because of that achievement, the school sent TWICE as their representative on music shows. We all have one thing in common, choosing music as our ECA. We have a day to rehearse what we'll perform tomorrow, I'm nervous, this is my first time performing in front of everybody, I've always had the passion of performing, but I never got the chance. Tomorrow is the day I'll introduce who the real Sana is.

.

.

.

Next subject is maths, ugh, I hate maths. If it weren't for Y/n, I would skip this class every time, I want to know more about him, he's smart, caring, have the best smile, funny, handsome, and cute. Overall, he's perfect! He always showed up in class earlier than everybody, I don't know how, magic I would say.

I went inside and what do you know, he's here already.

Sana: Hi Y/n!!

Y/n: Hey.

Sana: How can you be so early?

Y/n: That's my secret Sana.

Sana: Ahh~~ Tell me.

Y/n: Come closer, I'll whisper it to you.

Sana: O-okay.

Y/n: *whisper* I can teleport.

Sana: Yaa~~ Even babies know that's impossible!

Y/n: I told you my secret, up to you to believe.

Sana: *scoffs* Have you done your homework?

Y/n: You wanna copy it don't you?

Sana: It's not copying, it's called a reference.

Y/n: *chuckle* Whatever you say, Sana.

He hands me over his workbook, with my little excitement, I took out mine and start replicating his answer. My ears catch a conversation between Y/n and a girl, I glanced at who he's talking to.

Y/n: Wait a minute, why are you here?

???: Hey, I don't know, I was assigned here.

Y/n: Looks like you went down a level.

???: Oh no mister, I didn't, I came here to assist you, people.

Y/n: Yeah right.

He noticed my glances, I quickly focused myself back to my work.

Y/n: Ah yes, Sana, I'll introduce you to my best friend. Her name is Rang.

Rang: Hi, I'm Ahn YooRang, you can call me Rang.

Sana: Hi! I'm Minatozaki Sana! I hope we can be friends too!

Rang: We will!

Y/n: Hey Rang, we still have 10 minutes left, wanna buy some food?

Rang: No need to ask me, let's go.

Y/n: Sana, wanna come?

Sana: N-no it's okay.