I'm Sorry Part 1

I regret everything I did for the last week, everything. All this would've never happened if I wasn't so stupid, if I had been more careful, if I hadn't invited him, if we hadn't gone out, if if if...

My puffy eyes are still visible, the night after he caught me and the night after, I couldn't stop crying. I tried texting him, calling him, I wanted to meet him in the class yesterday but he didn't even come. I skipped every class and went for a walk to calm myself down, it didn't work, he's always there in my mind. I didn't tell the girls, I didn't tell Jihyo, I told no one. I would avoid everyone when they came to me.

I walked through the corridor with no motivation to learn anything today, I heard other students chatting, laughing, all in all, having fun. I looked at Y/n's locker before opening my own, how can I fix this? Was it my fault? I need to clarify everything, it was a misunderstanding. If Y/n didn't come to school again I'll go to his place, if he isn't there, I'll find him.

Entering the classroom, I spotted Y/n sitting and minding his own business, slowly I approached my seat but he saw me and left. I plopped down on my desk, I know he'll come back and sit beside me, I can talk to him then.

The bell rang and all of us was seated except for the empty space beside me, he hasn't come back, even when the teacher came he wasn't there. Then I heard the back door opening, it was him, he went next to me and sat.

Sana: Y/n-

Before I can talk he raised his hand.

Y/n: Excuse me, sir.

Teacher: Yes Y/n?

Y/n: Can we change the seating plan?

He wants to change the seating plan...

I glanced at him as the teacher approves, he showed no emotions. The teacher changed our seating plan by random, we had to take random numbers written in a piece of paper and sat down in the number shown. Y/n got the back seat while I got the middle. I looked at him as he took his seat and buried his head in his arms facing away from me.

.

.

.

Y/n POV

I woke up from the sound of the bell, the class went wild, exiting the room to either play or eat in the canteen. I was too lazy to get up and I don't want to meet her in the way, but it doesn't matter, I heard her voice anyway.

Sana: Y/n...

I raised my head to see her standing beside me, I got up to leave but was stopped.

Sana: Y/n, please...

Y/n: What do you want?

Sana: I...I can explain...

Y/n: Explain what? What can you explain? HOW can you explain?

Sana: ...

Y/n: Exactly. You can't.

I heard her sobbing and rolled my eyes, I went past her and left the class.

On the way to the field, I was met with Tzuyu.

Tzuyu: Oppa? Are you feeling well?

Y/n: Yes, thanks to you.

I saw her blushing.

Y/n: So where are you going?

Tzuyu: I'm going to the canteen, what about you?

Y/n: I'm going outside, wanna come?

Tzuyu: Umm...why outside?

Y/n: I ordered food from outside, I think I bought too much.