Couples?

(Sana POV)

I stretched my arms out wide and opened my eyes just to see a different place. Where am I? I noticed I still had the same clothing as when I performed, I trace back my memories, I was performing, then I excuse myself to go to the bathroom, then it started to rain, I went to my class to check if I left an umbrella from the day before, and a thunder strikes, I cried, Y/n came and I fell asleep on him...wait...I slept on HIM?!?!

Am I currently at his house? In his room? I take a look at the nightstand beside me, and I saw his photo. I AM!!! Wait, let me make sure, I don't know what I was thinking, I smell his pillow and blanket... It smelled just like him!!! AHH!!! Okay, Sana, calm down, calm down. But you're in his room right now! AHH!!! I jumped on his bed, cheering, wait don't, it's his bed, I can't break his bed.

I'm so excited right now! I went down from the bed, and I'm curious. My hand slowly reached for Y/n's cupboard, I was near on gripping it when my hand slapped the other. No! Don't do it, Sana! You can't open it! Not yet anyway.

I went out of his room to explore his home and find him, I guess.

???: You're awake.

Sana: R-Rang? What are you doing here?

Rang: You're in my place, Sana. 

Sana: I thought this is Y/n's place.

Rang: Well, technically...yeah. It's our place.

They live together? So Nayeon unnie isn't joking at all? All my excitement suddenly washed away by reality, they must be very close to each other, they may have feelings for each other, or maybe they have even done that. All my effort to be close to him went out the drain, I should just give up on him. Rang saw my visible discomfort.

Rang: O-oh n-no, we never do those kinds of stuff, we're just a best friend, not more.

Sana: Ah okay.

I need more proof.

Rang: Here, I made you a pancake.

Sana: Thanks, do you know where Y/n is?

Rang: He's gone to work.

Sana: Already? At this time of hour? Does he get any sleep?

Rang: He's not the type to stay in bed, I don't know how he manages to squeeze his sleep schedule.

I sat on the kitchen stool eating my pancakes and checking my phone.

Diosuke-san
40 missed calls

Diosuke-san
99+ unread messages

I forgot about him.

Sana: Moshi Moshi!

Diosuke: Minatozaki-sama, are you okay?!?! Where did you go?!?!

Sana: I'm okay, I'm sorry I didn't tell you in advance. I stayed at my friend's house, don't worry.

Diosuke: Your dad called me this morning and asked about you, with a heavy heart, I have to lie to him. I've done a big mistake, I told him you were still sleeping.

Sana: No you didn't! You've done nothing wrong! You're just doing your job, besides, dad doesn't need to know what I've been up to every single day.

.

.

.

.

(Y/n POV)

Should I stay a bit longer? She may freak out when she wakes up. Nah, she's fine, she's with Rang.