Tzuyu

Ahh~~! I stretched myself on the bed and looked to the alarm clock beside me, I'm early, what a surprise! Based on that I know today will be a great one! I got up from my bed, opened the curtains, and went to the bathroom to get ready even though it's too early to go to school. 

I stripped out of my pyjamas and stepped inside the shower, turning the tap to the cold side, I showered with cold water in the morning, not only refreshing but also cold shower give your skin and hair a healthy glow, and it may help boost weight loss and many more benefits. I read it once in a beauty magazine.

The cold freshwater run from the top of my head, I enjoyed it, the feeling when your hair is untied and water flows through it and to your back. Ah~ It isn't complete when you haven't sing while showering, so I called Alexa to play me one of my favourite songs, yes I do keep a speaker in my bathroom. It's the best place to sing and make songs and you can't deny it. 

I started to sing when the song came.

Play -- Freesia by Bol4 (and Sana >w<)

I finished washing up, right as the melody ended, I took a towel and dry out my body, wrapping myself in it afterwards. I walked to the sink, opened the mirror, grabbed my toothbrush and apply the toothpaste on. While brushing, I stared at my own reflection and admired the two pupils that I have, the only part of my body where I can confidently praise.

Timeskip

After wearing my school uniform and spraying perfumes at each specific part of the body, I went downstairs to eat my breakfast, but the sound of my phone ringing stopped my track, I smiled at the name of the caller.

Taehyung Oppa

.

.

.

Y/n POV

I was left on read last night by Sana, it's the first time she'd done that. She did say she was tired, so I hope nothing went wrong, maybe I should check on her. Will that ruined her rest? It's worth the try...

My thumb was hovering above her number. I rechecked the time, she must already be woken up by now. I waited for her to pick up the call, but instead of hearing her voice, it was the operator, saying that the number I'm currently trying to reach is busy. Who's calling her? Sana's parents? No, she said they rarely call her, or maybe one of her members...yeah, probably. I'll just text her.

ShaSha

Yesterday

Sleep well my Shiba~
✔️✔️

Today

Sana, are you feeling well now? If you're feeling sick tell me
✔️

I sighed and closed my phone, at least she'll text me back if she's sick. I put back my phone into my pocket, and a notification bell ticks off, finally! It wasn't her though, it's an unknown number.

Unknown Number

Oppa, it's me, Tzuyu. I got your number from Nayeon Unnie