Baby

Mr Park: Okay guys, that's it for today. Class dismissed, don't forget your assignment.

Class: Yes sir! Thank you, sir.

Ah~ Another task. I can't be smart if tasks are given to me every day, my brain would burn out before it can process any more of this. I looked over to Y/n, not a day without his time-spending book of Sudoku. If I throw it away, will he be mad? But I have an argument of why he shouldn't be mad at me. I'm not his girlfriend, that book is. I just have to snatch it from his hand, run as fast as I can out the class, through the front door, and throw it inside the garbage bin outside. A perfect plan. Bwahaha!

Y/n: Don't you dare.

Sana: Huh? 

Y/n: Don't even think to snatch this book.

His focus is still on that book, how in the world?

Sana: H-how do you know? Can you read minds?

Y/n: You were staring like you want to stab the living hell out of it. Plus the smirk, but it's cute so I ruled that one out.

Sana: If you knew, then let's go home.

Y/n: Let me finish this level first.

Sana: Ah~ No~ You've been in the same position for ages, you didn't even bother paying attention to Mr Park.

Y/n: Give me a little bit of time.

Sana: But I need my Y/n time~

Y/n: We'll have ours after this okay?

Sana: Fine.

Taehyung: Sana.

Y/n raised his head for the first time since the last period started. It's awesome how one word that came from a specific person can break a focus that's been built for a long time.

Taehyung: Our group is going to meet up this afternoon to discuss the science project, will you be able to come?

Sana: Oh yeah, where are we meeting up?

Taehyung: At my house, I'll share the location.

Sana: Okay!

He went out of the class, Y/n diverted his focus back to his lovely book.

Y/n: So you'll be having a meet up this afternoon?

Sana: I guess so.

Y/n: What about our time together, cancel it?

Sana: AH I forgot! My Y/n time!

I quickly got up from my seat to search for Taehyung oppa.

Sana: Oppa!

Taehyung: Yeah?

Sana: Um...I think I'll pass for today, I forgot I have a schedule, maybe tomorrow? No, the day after tomorrow, yeah. I'm sorry.

Taehyung: It's fine, Sana. I'll postpone the meeting.

That smile. Cute.

Sana: A-again, I'm sorry.

Taehyung: I'll get going then, bye.

He waved at me and I returned it, I went back inside the class. Y/n's still there, unbothered.

Sana: Y/n~ Come on~

Y/n: You can go first, I'll follow after.

Sana: Ah~~ I want to go with you~

Y/n: You can wait for me then.

Sana: Am I not your girlfriend?

Y/n: Let's not go to that subject shall we.