Butterflies

Y/n: SANAAA!!!

Sana: Y-Y/n?

She's standing about 2 metres from the edge of the roof, what the hell? Where did all the fences and large flower pots go? It's to prevent things like this from happening, they didn't just remove it, didn't they? This rooftop supposes to contain a small park where you can sit and chill out, looking at the beautiful flowers and the scenery in the background.

Y/n: What are you doing Sana?

I took step by step closer to her.

Sana: I-I'm s-sorry, Y/n, I-I shouldn't have kissed you. I should've known that you didn't like me back.

Y/n: No, you're wrong, I'm the one who needs to say sorry to you. I'm sorry, please, you didn't do anything wrong. Please step off the edge Sana.

Sana: I-I can't.

Y/n: Yes you can.

Sana: Did Tzuyu confess to you yet?

Y/n: What? No, she didn't, I haven't even met her. Just step off the edge, please.

Sana: You have to accept her if she did.

What is she talking about?

Sana: I trust you, I know you will take care of her.

Y/n: What are you talking about?!

Sana: Let it be me whose heart is broken by you.

She took a step back.

Y/n: Sana DON'T!

Sana: I have no choice Y/n. You rejecting me already made a mark in my heart, it hurts, and I can no longer sustain the pain seeing you with another girl. I wanna end it all here, it's no use.

Her feet reached the edge.

Y/n: I LOVE YOU!!!

I dropped to my knees, little by little my eyes start to water up.

Sana: What?

Y/n: I love you...please...don't do this...I'm sorry, I'm sorry...I-I don't know how to react to your statement, I'm truly sorry for what I did...forgive me...don't leave me... please...I may never recover...so, please...please!!!

Sana: You love me too?

Y/n: I...I do...I do love you...I can't lose you Sana...I...I can't. I won't lie about my feelings...please! Step off...step off the edge Sana...I beg you...I beg you...please! You're too precious to me...if you decided to jump...I'll jump with you! I'll hug you so you won't feel it!

I raised my head to see her, hoping she would rethink her decision.

Sana: Y/n...

I saw her making a step forward, at the same time a blue butterfly flew past my eyesight. Right after that... 

She slipped...

I tried to catch her, our hands barely touched one another, it's too late...

Y/n: SANAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.