Misunderstanding

???: Yo, you see her?

???: Come on Suho, she's a member of TWICE.

Suho: So? Are you scared of them? Imagine, Baekhyun of EXO, the most feared group in the entire school, scared of a girl group.

Baekhyun: That's not I meant, I just don't want to mess with a group that's backed up by the school.

???: What about Ji Eun, you forget about her? Are we changing course now? 

Suho: No Kai, this is part of a bigger plan.

Kai: What's that?

Suho: You'll understand when the time comes.

.

.

.

Sana POV

Another day at school, I went from our practice room to my locker to take what's needed for the first period, English class. My locker is a mess, I need to clean and organize it but I'm too lazy to do that, if Y/n sees this again, he'll be mad. He's the cleanest person I've met, I don't know what spell he's using, keeping everything tidy every time.

I can hear his voice scolding me for how such a mess I am in my head. I haven't heard him scolding me since the day we met, a couple of months ago, but he can be scary at times. Where is he, actually? He's not late, isn't he? Or maybe he's already in class?

???: Hey Sana.

I turned to see three guys.

Sana: O-oh, Suho, Kai, and Baekhyun oppa.

I closed my locker and bowed to them. I'm always being warned by the members to not cross their path, as they picked on girls, but what if THEY cross my path?

Suho: You got time?

Sana: I don't think so, I'm going to my next class.

I bowed again and started to move before he then stopped my track, slamming his hand on the locker in front of me. I looked at him, this isn't good, am I being targeted by him? The corridor is empty except for the four of us, I can't escape, if I kick him and run, the other two will just catch me.

Suho: Can't you make time? It's still too early to go to class.

Sana: Um...I'm sorry Oppa, I can't do that.

I turned around but again, stopped by his other hand.

Suho: Don't go Sana, I just wanna talk to you.

Sana: Please...I have to go to class.

Suho: You can go once we talk. Is it okay if our position's like this? Will your boyfriend be mad? Who is he again? 

Sana: Y-Y/n.

Suho: Ah yes, that boy. Don't worry I won't do anything to you if you behave.

I closed my eyes and move my face away as he went close to my ear.

Suho: *whisper* After all, we don't want you to break-

His voice stopped suddenly, and I can hear a thump when I opened my eyes Suho was already on the floor holding his nose.

.

.

.

Y/n POV

Jieun: Won't she be mad?

Y/n: Nope, she won't.

Jieun: How can you be so sure?