Another Heart Part 2

Just a heads up, you might faint in this chapter, or at least smile uncontrollably.

Enjoy!

•••

Y/n: You look sleepy, Sana. I'll end the FaceTime, okay?

Sana: No~ I'm not sleepy~~

I smiled at her drowsy face, eyes opening and closing, and her cute little voice.

Y/n: You are *chuckle*

Sana: But I don't want to sleep~ Let me...

Y/n: ...

I waited, but she starts to snore a little bit.

Y/n: Look at you, Sana...sleep well, Shiba.

The FaceTime ended with Sana sleeping, I'm still thinking about her statement, did Momo call her that morning? I don't want to be a possessive boyfriend, but the way she said it...I'm not convinced.

Jokbal Queen🍗

Momo, you up?

Yeah, what's wrong? You rarely message me

I'm just wondering, did you happen to call Sana this morning?

No...no I didn't

Ah okay, thanks

Wait, anything going on between you two?

Nothing, we're good

Thanks again Momo

Anytime

So if she did not get a call from Momo, then who called her that early in the morning? And why is she lying about it? What are you hiding from me, Sana?

.

.

.

--

Timeskip

Tzuyu POV

I woke up realizing it isn't my bed, I rubbed my eyes to regain full consciousness.

Oh yeah, it's Y/n's home...

I glanced around the room, it's a decent bedroom, well organized and clean. I've always liked his style of living, he has the same habit as Jeongyeon, and I think he's a perfectionist...well...he's perfect...

Hold on...did he sleep with me or... NO! But I had a dream with him... STILL NO!!

I caught myself blushing like crazy in front of the mirror after remembering my dream with him...

Control yourself Tzuyu!

After a couple of deep breaths, I opened the door from his room, I looked around and noticed their house isn't that big, but it really felt comfortable like it's my own. I went to the backyard, opening the glass door and embracing the morning breeze, it's so fresh here.

I haven't seen any sign of him, instead, I found a paper stuck to the microwave.

Hey Tzuyu, if you're reading that means you're awake, woo!! Sorry I had to leave you alone, I'm going to the store for a while, there's a sandwich inside the microwave, I hope it can at least hold the hunger till I came back.