I'm Sorry Part 2

Tzuyu POV

Jihyo: Sana?!

Dahyun: Unnie, what happened?

Nayeon: Sana, are you okay?

Jeongyeon: What happened?

Momo: Sana-chan, what happened?

Chaeyoung: Sana unnie...

Mina: Sana...

Sana: Jihyo... I... I...

She starts crying again, Jihyo looked at me with a questionable look on her face, I shook my head and shrugged.

Tzuyu: I don't know, I found her curling outside in the tarmac so I brought her here.

Jihyo: Can you bring me my water bottle?

I stand up and went to her bag and take out her water bottle, I went back to the circle with Jihyo calming Sana down.

Jihyo: Here, drink this first, then take deep breaths.

I passed the water to Jihyo, and she gave it to Sana. After drinking, she looked more serene but still sobbing from the last cries.

Jihyo: Feeling better?

Sana: Y-yes...

Jihyo: Would you mind telling us what happened?

Nayeon: Yeah, who dare made you cry?!

Sana: I-I... *sniff* I b-broke up with Y/n... *sniff*

T-they broke up...?

Nayeon: What?! You son of a-

Sana: N-no, it's not his fault. It's mine... 

Nayeon: How is it your fault?!

Sana: I... I got too close to Taehyung, and we... We kissed and Y/n was there...

Our eyes opened wide, surprised.

Sana: I regret it, Jihyo, I regret it! I tried talking to Y/n, but he wouldn't listen, and the next thing we...

She couldn't finish her sentence and starts to tear up again.

Jihyo: Shh...it's okay, Sana...

Sana: No! It's not okay! I hate myself! I hate myself!!!

We could only watch as she punches the floor, and letting her emotions all out once again. Some of us showed a sad face after seeing Sana like this.

Dahyun: Unnie...we'll help you fix this with him...

Sana: But how...?! He won't listen to me! He hates me!

Jeongyeon: We'll have to try again...

Momo: We just need to convince him.

Sana: It doesn't work Momo! It doesn't!

Mina: You don't know that, Sana.

Chaeyoung: We'll do our best, Unnie, I promise.

One by one, the girls hugged Jihyo and Sana, creating our usual group hug before going on stage to perform. I was the last one to join, something was bothering my mind, shouldn't I be happy about this? I finally got a chance to be with the one I want, I can be with Y/n...am I being selfish? To take advantage of someone's pain, it would fix a problem but kickstart something worst.

I can finally date Y/n and be with him. But on the other hand, I would shatter Sana's heart even more, and I don't know what will happen to her, I don't know what will happen to our friendship, I don't know what will happen to this group if did that.