Love and Trust

Y/n POV

While I was sitting on the side waiting for our bus to come, I saw Mina rushing from the centre building and to Mr Kim to report. I couldn't care less about it, maybe she's just late and didn't want to get scolded. But he's not mad, rather confused showed on his face, so I got up and went closer to them, I saw Myungjun and he just shrugged.

Mr Kim: What do you mean she's not there?

Mina: I...I don't know.

Mr Kim: You said she's with you and Momo.

Mina: Yes, we went to the toilet together, but she stayed behind.

Mr Kim: Was there anything different from her?

Mina: Well, she told me she was dizzy at the time, I offered to call miss Jung but she refuses. She told us she'll catch up so we went without her...

Mr Kim: Do you remember what she was wearing?

Mina: Yeah... She wore a black long-sleeve and jeans pants with black trainers, she also has a pink purse with her.

I was still puzzled by their conversation, I looked at Mina and she was tearing up, then the bus came and Mr Kim instructed all of us to go inside

Mr Kim: It's okay, Mina, it's not your fault. Go back to the hotel and we'll find her, I'm sure she's fine.

She went inside with Momo holding her, and then I heard Mr Kim talking on his HT.

Mr Kim: To the coordinator team, we have a problem, a student seems to be missing...

Missing?

Mr Kim: Her name, Minatozaki Sana. Class 2-3, last seen by her friends in the women's toilet...

S-Sana...?

I was going up the stairs of the bus when I heard that, I stopped and went back to him to ask him and make sure that I wasn't hearing things.

Y/n: Wait, sir, Sana's missing?

Mr Kim: Yeah, but don't worry about it, we're searching for her. The bus will go soon.

Y/n: Can I stay? I wanna search for her too.

Mr Kim: No.

Y/n: But sir-

Mr Kim: Y/n, I know you're worried, me too, but I can't let you go just like that. Stay in the hotel and I'll give an update on the situation, understand?

I sighed and nodded as a response.

.

.

.

Back In the hotel room, I heard about Taehyung wanting to transfer school after the trip was done, I also heard that he left with his parents rather than going with the other students. I found it weird that Sana went missing at almost the same time as Taehyung got picked up by his parents. He must know something.