Jealous

I'm sorry if the last few chapters felt a bit rushed, so here's a little short chapter.

Y/n POV

So Sana and I have officially become couples, the sudden news spread like wildfire through the entire school, it was none other than Jeongyeon who broadcasted it with the school's intercom. Of course, the boys are mad at me because I get to date one of the beauties this school has, but I was surprised that a lot of girls were disappointed that Sana was the one I dated. 

I never thought that someone like me can have secret admirers, what's funny was those girls who liked me in secret confessed to me when the news came out. Sana got so mad, she stayed by my side for a whole day just to keep them away from me, and because her reaction was cute, I like to tease her.

Sana: Y/n, where are you going?

Y/n: Should I tell you?

Sana: Ah~ I'm going with you.

Y/n: *chuckle* I'm going to the bathroom, you can't go with me.

Sana: I don't care, those girls can seduce you on your way there.

Y/n: What? *cackle* They wouldn't do that.

Sana: Yes they would.

She took my right arm and clung to it, I laughed seeing her being overprotective.

Tzuyu: Oppa!

Y/n: Oh hey Tzu-

Sana: Stay away from him Yoda!

Tzuyu: Unnie, I may look like Yoda, but I'm the prettier than you. Right, Oppa?

Sana: I'm prettier! Y/n, tell her I'm prettier!

Tzuyu: I'm the prettiest in this school!

Sana: Y/n~ Tell her~

Y/n: Eee...

I scratch the back of my head, two angels asking me who's prettier between them? How can I answer this?

Sana: Don't tell me you agree with her!

Y/n: Well...Tzuyu isn't lying.

Tzuyu: See, Unnie.

Sana: B-but you're my boyfriend!

Y/n: Tzuyu is the prettiest in the school but you're the prettiest in my heart, Sana. You have to know the difference.

Sana: *screech* I knew it! I'm better than you according to his heart!

Tzuyu: You win this time Unnie. Bye Oppa.

Sana: Bleee.

Y/n: Bye Tzuyu.

Sana: Bleee.

I tapped her nose.

Y/n: Stop that.

Sana: Hehe.

.

.

.

.

I have just dried my hands and stepped outside the bathroom.

Y/n: Why are you still here, Sana? The bell has rung.

Sana: I told you, I don't want any girls flirting with you.

Y/n: Still on that subject?

Sana: I'm protecting what's mine.

Y/n: Let's go, we'll be late.

A group of girls called me before I can enter the class, Sana went inside first not knowing that my name was called by them.