The Beginning

(BANG) (BANG) (BANG)

Rang: Y/N WAKE UP!!!

Rang, my roommate, we lived in a flat at the most elite place in the country. No, I'm not a rich guy, if it wasn't for my big fat brain, I wouldn't be here. I'm still a student in my second high school year, same with Rang, I met her back in freshmen year. She's my only friend, not really, but the only one who cares about me. I mean, we live in the same place.

We went to (High school name), one of the most elite high school out there, I like this school, everything but the hierarchy system. Yep, a hierarchy system, just who the hell implemented it in the first place anyway.

Y/n: Don't disturb me, Rang. You're ruining my sleep.

Rang: WE'RE LATE Y/N!!

Y/n: What do you mean? It's still...

I looked over to my alarm clock.

Y/n: OH SHIT!!! IT'S 8 O'CLOCK ALREADY!?!?!

I've never been late to school, I can't, I need to be as early as possible to avoid those bullies. I prepared myself like a lightning, washing my face, hair, brushing my teeth, and I put some perfume on, no bath, I don't have time for that. I opened my room, standing in front of it, a girl. She crosses her arm.

Rang: What took you so long to wake up? Here, take your sandwich.

She tossed it up in the air and I caught it.

Y/n: Hey! You could make a mess!

Rang: Come on! I'm late because of you.

She took my hand and pulled me.

Rang: You stinks!

.

.

.

.

.

We're used to walking than taking a ride because our school's not far from our place, and I enjoyed walking with her, she always has things to talk about.

Rang: So, how's your project going?

Y/n: As usual, I got to do everything because I'm the smartest in the class yet the lowest in terms of hierarchy.

Rang: How can you take all this? 

Y/n: All what?

Rang: You know, the treatment you get, you could've moved long ago.

Y/n: As much as I want to, I can't let down my parents, they have high expectation for me. Also, my siblings, I'm their role model. And because of you too.

Rang: Me?

Y/n: Yeah, you've become my best friend, you helped me went through all this, you're beautiful too. I can't leave a beautiful girl.

She stopped walking and looked to the ground. I can see her face turning pink.

Y/n: Are you blushing?

Rang: What? No!

Her expression changed and punched me in the chest.

Y/n: Aw!! That hurts!! What's wrong with you?

Rang: You deserved it.

She walked ahead of me while I'm holding my chest, shit, it hurts a lot.

.

.

.

.

.