Chapter34

"Huh?"

"Huh?". Sunghoon looked at me.

"Uhm... Yes! We did it. We perform it well". I don't know what's got on my mind.

Sht!sht! Lily! What are you doing!

I face slapped myself inside my head. This is not easy! What should I say? Yes, I'm willing to be your girlfriend? Like that? Isn't it sound cheesy?

"Ah, yes we did it perfectly". He replied, furrowing his eyebrows.

We stay in silence, waiting for the announcement of the winner.

I don't know why I didn't do that, I want to pull my own hair because of the frustration. Tho I don't want Sunghoon to feel that I already rejected him.

We waited them to call us in the stage for the announcement. A minute later all of the school participants call to go on the stage.

They're calling all the runner ups and still they didn't call our school name. I'm getting anxious at the same time nervous. Even if we don't bring the tittle atleast we can bring the runner up.

"And the winner is!--". This drum roll sht makes me more nervous.

I feel someone's hand slide into mine, I looked beside me and saw Sunghoon. He look so relaxed but his hand feels so cold.

"***** University!". My heart beat stop for a second.

I didn't move from my spot. They suddenly make a group hug, I get trapped in the middle.

"Guysss!!! We did it!". K yelled.

When I get recovered from what the MC said, I started jumping and hug them back.

All of our hard work pay off. I'm really happy! All of the late sleep, all of the back pain, the sweats and the tiredness from practicing are all worth it.

"I'm so proud of you, guys!". K said that makes want to cry.

Most of the new members is crying, I know that it's really hard for them to learn the moves when they just join the club.
Some of the audience already left, there's a few people from our school.

We stay a little longer to the stage to take some pictures, we didn't stop from cheering and yelling.

"Sunghoon and Yunha come here!". Yejin called us, I walked towards her.

"What?". She pulled me beside Sunghoon.

"Let me take a picture of you. You guys did so well that make us win this award!". I brightly smiled to her.

"No! You guys did so well too today". I said, but she still push me beside of Sunghoon.

"I know that! but let me take a picture the two of you, okay?! 1-2-3!". I smiled and looked at the camera.