Chapter 𝟣𝟣

Another week of practicing, I woke up early and did my morning routine straight to the campus studio

We finished learning all the moves last week, so we just need to practice over and over again, K said that we can have a break this weekend and we have a plan to go on private house owned by Taeyong's family this Friday night until Saturday night so that we can enjoy the weekend before the event. Some of the members of the club agree.

The day flies by so fast and it's already Thursday.

"I'm so excited for tomorrow! I'm done packing my stuff so that tomorrow I will just get it". Yejin said with excitement. We just finished the practice and we are now on the bus.

"Taeyong, are you sure that your parents agree to use your private house?". I asked.

"Yeah, don't worry I already told them that we will not bring alcohol we just want to enjoy". He grinned, I know this boy will bring alcohol, tsk.

The three of us get off the bus. Mom invited Yejin and Taeyong to have dinner with us. That's why Taeyong got off too.

"I'm excited to eat the dinner that Auntie prepared!". Taeyong said and ran fast to our house.

"Hi Auntie!". Yejin and Taeyong shouted when they entered.

"Yah! Don't be too loud". I laughed at them.

"Oh Sunghoon! What are you doing here?". Taeyong said in shock when he saw Sunghoon sitting on the couch comfortably, yeah Sunghoon is always here.

Yejin saw Sunghoon and came closer to me.

"Yah, what is he doing here? You two?". Yejin whispered and poked me to tease me.

"Jackass! My Mom and his Mom became closer and her Mom always dragged him to our house that's why he's always here". I said and placed my bag on the couch and sat down.

"Oh? Taeyong, you know Sunghoon too?". Mom said while pointing at Sunghoon.

"Yes Auntie, he's been my friend since grade school". Taeyong replied.

"Aahh, why don't you bring Sunghoon to your getaway tomorrow? He's stuck here always playing with Mina". Mom have point though.

"No problem Auntie, he can come with us if he wants, Are you going?". He switched his look to Sunghoon who's now looking at me.

"Are you going too, Yunha?". He asked.

"Yeah, we are ten. Some of the members of the club will come, but don't worry you have us". I said and pursed my lips.

"Mom, can I go?". We didn't notice that Auntie Hyejoon was listening to our conversation.

"Yeah sure". She smiled and nodded.

"Hi, Auntie!". Taeyong said and kissed her on cheeks.

"Be careful and don't drink alcohol!". Taeyong, Yejin and I exchange looks.

We ate dinner together with Sunghoon and Auntie Hyejoon. We sent Taeyong to the bus stop and bid goodbye, Yejin didn't come with us so it was just me and Sunghoon. We walked back to our street.

"Hey, prepare your stuff tonight. Tomorrow after our practice we will get you, Taeyong will bring his car. Don't forget to bring some swimming clothes". I reminded him.

"Yeah yeah, madam". He smiled and placed his hand over my shoulder. My eyes get wider. How can this beautiful man make my heart beat so fast!

"You can ride with me, I will bring my car too". He said, breaking the silence.

"I didn't know that you could drive". I said.

"Yah! I'm the smoothest driver ever!". He looked so proud and pointed his hand to himself. I laughed at his posture.

We separate and go to our own house. The day ended and I went upstairs, threw myself in my bed then fell asleep.

 The day ended and I went upstairs, threw myself in my bed then fell asleep