Chapter 𝟫

Time goes by, it's already the weekend, specifically Saturday 3 pm

Time goes by, it's already the weekend, specifically Saturday 3 pm. Tomorrow is our day and Dad is planning to go on a picnic because we will become more busy when the class starts. He wants us to bond all together. All we do in the past few days is just to practice and make the moves perfect.

Sunghoon and I became closer just like how our moms got closer too, she always dragged Sunghoon to come to our house. We always play TEKKEN or other games in Arcade machine in the basement.

I started packing my stuff, Taeyong and Yejin went home first. We ended our practice early today because it's the weekend, we need to rest. I just cleaned the studio, that's why I'm the only one here.

I walked to the bus stop and went home. I put my bag on the couch and let my body fall to the couch.

"Are you that tired that you didn't see us?". I quickly got up when I heard a voice, I saw Sunghoon on the other couch and Mina on the floor doing something on her tablet.

I quickly stand up and sit down on the floor to level her then kiss Mina in her cheeks.

"Oh, I didn't notice you. I'm so tired". I slightly laughed.

"Unnie, You didn't notice me?". Mina said while pouting.

"No, baby I notice you. I didn't know that you were there because you're sitting on the floor". I kissed her whole face that made her giggles and tickled.

"Unnie, stop! UNNIEEE!". I stopped and laughed at her.

"How about me? Where's my kiss?". He pointed at his cheeks, I looked at him with a shocked and weird look on my face.

"What?!". I looked at him with widened eyes.

"I'm just joking! Why are you so serious!". He laughed so hard, if he didn't say that he's joking probably I will kis- okay I'll stop!

"Whatever Mr. Park Sunghoon!". These past few days he always teased me.

"Whatever Ms. Park Yunha Lily Therese". He called me by my full name, this is the first time he called me like that.

Another fluttering sensation in my stomach. He usually calls me Yunha but whatever name he uses it's still the same sensation I felt in my stomach.

Ugh! You're driving me crazy Sunghoon!!!

"There you are, Yunha, go change and come with us to buy some groceries". Mom said with Sunghoon's Mom beside her.

I nodded and went upstairs to change my clothes.

"Let's go now?". We nodded and went to Supermarket. Sunghoon and Auntie Hyejoon, Sunghoon's Mom, came with us. They said that they also need to buy some food and stuff for next week.

I get one cart for the snacks and another cart to Mom for other stuff.

"Mom, I will go to the snacks section!". I'm so excited, this is the reason why I love coming with Mom when she will buy groceries.

Sunghoon followed me with his own cart in his hand.

"Where are you going? Help your Mom there". I said not looking at him, I'm busy scanning what kind of snacks I should get.

"Why? I'm not allowed to come with you?". I squint my eyes looking at him then go back to the snacks.

"No, but why?". I continue scanning.

"That guy keeps on looking at you". I looked at the guy he's talking about.

"Oh, that's creepy". I allowed him to follow me.

"I'm so sorry". I looked back and saw that the lady bumped into Sunghoon, resulting in spreading some of the groceries that the lady bought.

Sunghoon helped her to put it back in the basket.

I went back to look for some snacks when the guy that Sunghoon talks about appeared in front of me.

"Hi Miss, May I know your name?". The guy looked at me.

"Methuselah". I changed my name and looked back to call help from Sunghoon, and I saw him looking at us. I signal him.

He quickly got up and ran to me.

"Babe, let's go?". I blushed when he put his hand on my waist, I can't move from my spot.

He blocked the guy and he pushed the cart with his hand still in my waist.

My brain can't process what happened, he called me Ba-ba-babe in front of that creepy guy, why am I stuttering!?

"Did he do something?". He asked worriedly.

"He just asked my name but I changed it, something that my Dad taught us". His hand was still on my waist.

"Oh, I'm sorry. If I'm not in the good mood I probably punch his face". He removed his hand on my waist and I just laughed at him.

Mom texted, telling me to go now to the cashier.

I have two plastic bags in my hands, it's not that heavy but my hands started to hurt probably because my body was worn out .

"Let me help you". Sunghoon said, getting one of the plastic bags in my hands.

"No, it's okay. I can manage". He looked at me with a serious face, so I let him.

When we finally got home, Auntie Hyejoon and Sunghoon went back to their house. Mom started cooking.

When we're done eating dinner, I go to my room and lay down in my bed then the scenario in the supermarket flashes, calling me "babe" and holding my waist makes me blush again! What's happening to me?! What the hck did you do to me, Sunghoon?!!