Chapter 𝟨

We finished the practice by 6 o'clock in the evening

We finished the practice by 6 o'clock in the evening. We end up memorizing till the second verse of the song, which is better so that we can rest well before the event.

"Yejin-ah let's go home together, Taeyong are you going with us?". I asked Taeyong even though we are not in the same neighborhood but ride the same bus, that's why I asked him.

"Yes, just wait I will change my shirt first". He said and ran to the restroom.

I arranged my stuff inside of my tote bag. I really love this kind of bag, you can easily put your stuff inside. We got to the bus stop, and waited for the bus to arrive.

"Hey Sunghoon!". Taeyong said while waving his hands to the tall guy. I just realized that he is the guy I accused yesterday for being a stalker.

Wth Taeyong, why did you call him!

The guy walked towards our spot. I hide on Taeyong's back, doing my best to fit myself. Yejin noticed me doing it, she furrowed her forehead and tapped my shoulder making my head turn to her.

"What are you doing, Lily? You're so weird". Yejin said with a confused face and earned a look from Taeyong and the guy Sunghoon.

"Yah! You're the one who accused me of being your stalker yesterday". Sunghoon said, pointing his finger at me, I avoided his eyes.

"Wait- Do you two know each other?". Taeyong asked with a confused face, same with Yejin.

"I don't know her, but she accused me as her stalker yesterday. Then when she knew that it's just a coincidence that we live in the same neighborhood, she just ran without saying sorry to me". He complained, I don't know what to say!

"I'm sorry ok?! I thought you're a stalker because you took a picture of me plus kept on smirking while looking at me and took the same bus with me then got off at the same neighborhood too! I've never seen your face in our street, that's why I thought you're a stalker". I paused talking and looked at his eyes.

My jaw dropped, that's the best eyes I ever saw, mesmerizing, pretty, and attractive eyes. I'm just speechless from the beauty of this man.

"And I explained to you that all of that is just a coincidence instead of saying sorry you just ran fast!". I heard Yejin and Taeyong laugh out loud, they just laugh?! wow what a good friend of mine, someone save me from them.

"I just don't know what to say! That's why I just ran and I'm sorry! Are we okay now?". I tried to feel like I'm not embarrassed saying that.

The bus arrived, thank god! We hop in, Taeyong and Yejin just sit at the back. It's exactly 4 seats available, Taeyong sits beside the window and beside him is Sunghoon, then Yejin sits beside the other window. It means that I will sit beside Sunghoon and Yejin. It's awkward to sit beside him!

"Yejin, I'm gonna sit beside the window, move now". I command, trying to make Yejin move.

"No! This is my favorite spot and you know that, so sorry!". She said then faced the window.

Ugh! I'm trying to find another seat but it's already full because it's already rush hour. I just stand and hold to the railing.

It's better to stand than to sit beside that guy.

"Yah, Yunha why are you standing there? There's another seat here". Taeyong said but I just ignored him.

"If you fall I will laugh at you!". Argh! Taeyong please shut up!!

Then the bus suddenly hit the brake and my legs became jelly. That's why I fell but then I felt a hand catching me. I looked up and saw Sunghoon, I accidentally looked into his eyes. I stand up and just sit in the available seat, I don't care if it's awkward, I don't want to fall again.

"Are you okay, Lily?". Yejin and Taeyong said with a worried face because of that accident.

"Yeah, I'm okay, don't worry. My legs become jelly probably because of the practice". Another embarrassing moment with Sunghoon again!

"Sunghoon, take care of them". Taeyong said as if there will be something that will happen to us when the bus stops at his house.

Sunghoon just smiles and nods to Taeyong. We bid goodbye before the bus stop at our station. The three of us got off and started to walk but then we heard a voice.

"Yejin! You're already here. We are going to eat dinner outside, let's go. Oh, Hi Yunhaaa!!". Older brother of Yejin, two years older than us. His name is Lee Geonu.

"Hi Geonu!". I said smiling to him. When I was in grade school he became my crush, it's just that he's so kind and sweet that's why.

"Really?! We are going to eat outside? Wow, I'm so excited!". Yejin said while jumping.

"Sunghoon right? Can you please send Lily home? I mean Yunha- I'm going now hehe my brother is calling me". She looked back and said that.

"No, it's okay I can go home alone. You can go to your brother now". I said and pointed to her brother waiting for her.

"No, it's okay Yejin I will send her home don't worry". I got shocked because of what Sunghoon said.

"Yejin! Why are you taking so long? I'm hungry, let's go now!". Geonu shouted cutely, and I laughed.

"Yeah, coming! Lily, I'm going now bye!". I just nodded and smiled then started walking.

 I just nodded and smiled then started walking