Chapter 𝟣𝟤

The practice ended and the other members who will come with us, Yejin and Taeyong, have already brought their stuff so I'm the only one who needs to go home

The practice ended and the other members who will come with us, Yejin and Taeyong, have already brought their stuff so I'm the only one who needs to go home. The problem is that they need to go now because the rush hour will start in just 1 hour.

"How about you, Lily? We really need to go now". Taeyong said, I scratched my neck then I remembered that Sunghoon said he can bring his car.

"Ah! Sunghoon said he can bring his car, I will go and ride with him. Don't worry". Yejin raised her eyebrows playfully.

"You two inside the car? Oh, I smell something". I slightly slapped her shoulder.

"Yah! Don't be naughty! We're just friends!". I defend myself.

"Okay okay! So we are going now?". She said and raised her two hands in the air.

"I will text you the address, Lily". Taeyong said and messed up my hair.

"Yeah, yeah I'm going home now. Guys see you there alright?". I switched my attention to others who are now ready to go.

"Yunha be safe!"

"See you later!"

I gave them a high five and went to the bus stop, a second later the bus arrived.

I saw Sunghoon at the couch with his stuff on his side.

"Where's the others?". He asked with a confused expression.

"They bought their stuff already and I'm the only one who didn't bring it. I thought they would go home first, that's why I didn't bring my things". I pouted.

"Are you two going now?". Mom asked.

"Yeah Mom I will bring my stuff here". I go upstairs and bring down the stuff I prepared yesterday. I also changed my clothes.

"So I will bring my car with us?". Sunghoon said.

"Yes, they already left and Taeyong texted me the address". I said.

"Lily and Sunghoon take care, don't forget that you're not allowed to drink alcohol". Auntie Hyejoon said.

"Mom, we're not kids anymore!". Sunghoon whined, making the two ladies laugh.

"Okay okay, go now". Auntie laughed at her son.

We go outside then go to his house. He loaded his stuff in his car, I walked towards and put my stuff in too.

He sat in the driver seat, I went to the back seat.

"Yah! What are you doing?! This is not a taxi! I'm not your driver". He said and laughed.

"Alright I'm sorry!". I put my hands in the air and went to the shotgun seat.

I showed him the address that Taeyong sent to me. He started the engine and started driving.

*Groooowwwllll*

I placed my hand in my stomach to stop the sound but it didn't stop.

"You didn't eat?". He said and laughed out loud. I slapped his shoulder.

"I didn't get a chance to eat earlier! Don't laugh!". He stopped laughing.

"Do you want to go on a drive thru?". I nodded because it seems that we have a long way to go.

"Let's go to Starbucks, I just want Caramel Frappe and some bread". I said.

We arrived at the drive thru. When it's our turn he opened the window.

"Hi, can I get Caramel Frappe and Croissant? And what do you want?". I turned to Sunghoon and I didn't realize that our faces were 1 inches away from each other.

"Uhm... oh yeah, what do you want?". I laughed awkwardly and went back to my seat properly.

"Just Caramel macchiato and four cheese flatbread". I nodded.

"Okay, that's all?". The cashier said and I said yes.

We got our order and now the atmosphere felt so awkward. I sip my drink and take a bite in my bread.

"Can I play some music?". I asked.

"Of course". Then he turns on the Bluetooth speaker and I connect my phone. I searched for my favorite music "Not shy by ITZY".

I started to jam while eating, I saw Sunghoon looking at me back to the road.

I realize that he doesn't get a chance to drink and eat his bread.

"Do you want me to feed you? No, I mean you kept on driving and didn't get a chance to drink or eat". He looked at me and smiled.

"If you're okay with it then okay". He smiled ear to ear. He's so cute.

"I'm okay with it, don't worry". I got his drink and put the straw.

I pointed the straw on his mouth, I accidentally touched his lips. It's so smooth!

He continued to sip while his eyes focused on the road.

"Want some bread?". He nodded, I got his bread and unwrapped it. He took a bite and munched.

We finished eating and my eyes got heavier, I yawned and looked at the view on my side.

"You can sleep, I'm fine here. I will wake you up when we arrive". I didn't know that he noticed it.

"Are you sure?". He nodded and smiled.

I position myself, A seconds later I fall asleep.