Chapter19

I woke up early to avoid Sunghoon, since last night I've been thinking how to face him

I woke up early to avoid Sunghoon, since last night I've been thinking how to face him. I slept at 1 AM because of that.

It seems like I just confessed to him yesterday! I really don't know what's on the earth that I said that without hesitation.

I just decided to avoid him and ignore him even if we were seatmates the whole day. I put on my uniform and headed to the school.

Before I entered the classroom, I peeked and saw if Sunghoon was already here, luckily I didn't see any shadow of Sunghoon. There's a few students in the hallway but inside of our classroom, it was just me and two other classmates.

I put on my earphones and listen to music then place my head on the table to snatch some sleep. My eyes become heavy when someone removes my earphone on the other side of my ear. I looked up and furrowed my forehead.

"Good morning". He said and put the earphone on his ear, my eyes widened and it last for a second.

I removed the earphone in my ear and my phone then left from my seat, I went to the studio.

Sht, why did he go to school this early?? Yejin is not here and I'm the only one here in the studio. I'm thinking again how to avoid him, I grab my hair and mess it.

Aaahh! Yunha look what you've done!

"What are you doing, Yunha?". Suddenly K entered the studio and looked at me weirdly.

"Ughh! I don't know!". I stand up and exit the studio.

I stayed in the cafeteria for a minute when Sunoo sat in front of me, I looked at him with a sad face.

"What does it mean? It's too early for Lily to be sad". He said.

"Why? Is there a time where you should feel sad? What time is it?". I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Oh, smart-ass huh?". I looked at him and laughed, This boy.

"I need to tell you something but I don't know if I should trust you". I looked at him with a straight face.

"What is it?". He quickly got up, went beside me and came closer. I pushed him and distanced myself.

"Nah-ah, I know that you will tell him this because he is also your frie-". I cupped my mouth to stop myself giving him an idea but it's too late.

"So it's about Sunghoon, okay what is it?". He smiled suspiciously at me.

"Nothing, nothing! Just imagine that I never said that". And waved my hands in the air.

"Just tell me!". He held my arms and shook it.

"Yahh! I'm getting dizzy, stop it!". I slapped his hands.

"Just tell me what it is! I promise I will never tell that!". He continued to shake me, I sighed.

"Okay! Relax dude!". I looked around the area to see if there's someone who can hear.